Help › Forums

*** Tournament Issues***

Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:23 PM

mkrizan86:

micheldess:
    But for everything we play since the short maintenance i don't know if the game work. I wait i don't take the chance and hope a mod or a player say to us if that work now; lol

Brackets are good to go, Michel ;-) Already posted a score. 1 hole, WGT apologised with my 2nd DE ever ;-) Lost it on the countback though. Also lost 7 other brackets because of this issue.

Thank you MK

I only loose 6 brackets with all that strange maintenance day at wgt 

3 of them i normally score better than the opponent but with the bug i'm out. And three other i don't even  make a score, like that i have true wd. I like equity, like that i respect my phylosophy; lol

Congrat for the DE. It's a long time i don't have one. Wgt i have some best of par 5 bracket to play, if you feel a sense of generosity give me one DE today. 

At least we will have a free max ball pack tomorrow even if i play only with nike balls oops 

• tirona
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:47 PM

I shot a 55 on pebble beach 18 hole RG for 1500 credits shows on my profile page .... and when u click on it it shows that the player thats currently leading scored a 56 and is in  first place  my name shows no where on the board and did email wgt about this issue with the screen shot attached and the respond i get is .... that they are only able to pay me the entry fee and no winnings ... i do not think this is FAIR they should pay me accordingly ..... so to WGT stuff if u could look into this would be great thank you in advance 

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:47 PM

It's the kind of wonderfull wd we have today lol

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:49 PM

WGTChampion:
    Also, we will be running a login ball tomorrow to help give you back  the hits on the ball you wasted. Tomorrow just by logging in you will receive a Max Gold Shimmer ball. 
    This isn't enough Champion.  I had a winning score in a Grand Final which would be 700+ cr, not to mention 400+ CR from other brackets which gave me WD due to maintenance, and on top of that 6 balls from playing in all those brackets which I was given a WD.

To date CS have rewarded me 100CR.  They owe me over 2000 CR.  I'm a bit at a loss for words.  Any response or help in the matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers.  Sean.

edit:  " i do not think this is FAIR they should pay me accordingly"

Agreed 100% Tirona.  It's beyond comprehension.  We played the round.  We have a POSTED score on our homepage (undeniably there).  We are absolutely entitled to the winnings.  I'm trying to keep it together lol.  Scratching my head at this stuff.

• tirona
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:57 PM

how about a 9000 credits rip off .... i currently should be leading 1st  place @ pebble beach RG for 1500 credits .....

• Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:12 PM

You know, I've been here 4 yrs now, nobody special and I don't complain too much, but, it's getting harder and harder to watch and see just how bad wgt is at  understanding their customer base, their wants and needs and fixing issues. I'm pretty sure that not too many players are geeked about some cat ball that no one I've talked to is interested in and at the cost of screwing up tournament scores, multi round scores and even ready gos. Then when they screw someone out of their deserved winnings, they issue a condescending email, throw a ball or two at them and expect them to be pacified by that. We have a club member that played a pebble beach ready-go, entry fee of 1500 credits. Due to wgt screw up, his score did not post...... His score was 55. Now, they've offered him a refund but that's screwed up too. Would they have offered him his money back had he shot a 70? The score posted to his score history, the ready go was number 101267 They could easily pay him what he would have made and he would have been satisfied. Instead, he risked his money, took 18 holes of durability off his ball and he now has nothing to show for his efforts besides a condescending e-mail and offer of a return of his entry fee. He would have either won it, or placed second. Bogus wgt., Bogus My clubmates name is Tirona, go look at his score history and then look at the winning scores for pebble beach 18 hole ready-go 101267 and tell me why  And why do they always screw up more than they fix with these updates??????

• ZAAR25
    312 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:21 PM

i just played aclub tournament on congressional and still didnt count . nice fix come on                                                                                                                                                                                                                       zaar

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:33 PM

ZAAR25:

i just played aclub tournament on congressional and still didnt count . nice fix come on                                                                                                                                                                                                                       zaar

Erm, check the leaderboard again :-) That 35 from your score history counted just fine.

• ZAAR25
    312 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:40 PM

mkrizan i was playing in my club tournament . wheres that?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     not fixed yet

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:53 PM

Scores are not posting in our CC tourneys. Great job WGT, another "enhancement" that screwed up the game. Trying FIXING problems instead of creating new ones!

RSS