Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:30 AM

WGTChampion:

Stobsbee:

WGTChampion:
    Anyone else having this issue? 
    Yes, I had to disable it thru the game options to be able to use all cameras. Also others have reported the same issue in our CC forum.

Thanks. I have our team looking at it, but it will be on the back burner while we figure out tournaments. 

_CHAMPION

can WGT explain why they gave us this contraption in the 1st place. 

why do ye persist in adding shite to the game when all it does is fook up the enjoyment for everyone, 

please fix the crap ye have done to the game and get rid of cat balls, tee shot stats and everything else that has messed  up the game in the last 2 years,

surely there is somebody with a bit of common sense in WGT to say lets test all this out before we send it out to the paying public,

losing interest fast, and not the only 1 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:32 AM

micheldess:

Thank you

The problem  is i play my round in 3 brackets  and they say i wd

I have to send message to the costumer service with all the id number of bracket and hope they sens me back the entry fee ?

I hope they do the right thing...I'm in the final in a bracket with manishgolfer, the rest I'm in are just starting R2 or still in R1...so no issues if I just get the entry fees back, but I'll be requesting proper payout for the other one.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:42 AM

I'm having the same issues.  I've already noticed I've received WDs from multiple tournaments I indeed played and posted scores on.  Its a bit aggravating because the people who have not been issued WD (not sure why some do and some dont) have posted worse scores and would not be advancing.

I'm hoping they fix the brackets and adjusted the scores we actually shot.  "Fingers crossed"

Cheers.  Sean.

edit:  I've been sending multiple CS emails with my homepage bracket score vs my opponents homepage bracket score in the corresponding tournaments.  It shouldn't be that difficult to match up the scores and fix the brackets.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:45 AM

Stobsbee:

WGTChampion:
    Anyone else having this issue? 
    Yes, I had to disable it thru the game options to be able to use all cameras. Also others have reported the same issue in our CC forum.

TY  , i should of checked the game  options .....  by disabling  it i am able to   use all camera angles  ...................              Thanks again Stobsbee

• Antwilliam
    669 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:53 AM

Champion...You seem to be the fall-guy, left to answer this forum's questions...So tell me before the Office Cleaner fiddles with the game, do you not save what is already in place? Just in case something goes amiss.....other than the disconnects and freezing, the game played quite well, but these issues seem to be constantly ignored....instead we get more inane additions, that add nothing to what was a realistic golf game.

I think very few care that the ball lands in the "Garden Spot" they can see for themselves, what next is planned, pipes and whistles after every birdie....trumpet fanfare after an eagle...

So come on....restore what was operating yesterday.....do some work on the glithes, but leave the basic game alone...and cut out the comic strip antic's, this game does not need them...

My 2 cents....

Tony

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 12:04 PM

champion don't hesitate to say to us when the problem is over

The time run fast, the clock approaches us from a very sad withdraw

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 12:16 PM

All the score on our home page work

For exemple i have a 37 on the  best of par 5 on my home page, when you click on the 37 you find the bracket and all we see it's a wd from me and the opponent

Same for the par 3, i score 23 and when we click on the score we find the bracket and another wd. My opponent is qualified with a 27, what a steal lol

Hope it's not my poor english making the incredible wgt bug from the maintenance lol

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 12:17 PM

Adding gimmicks (and a Cat ball is a gimmick) like the tee shot stats is something we do not need. We also do not need more mid-level clubs in the pro shop, there's a ton already. We DO need the game to function properly. Sayin...

• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 12:22 PM

can't use reverse view unless you x it out. another annoying update.

• drcliveoak
    27 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 12:27 PM

Hey think Donald Trump had Russia get into WGT computer system?  Just a thought.

RSS