Forums

Help › Forums

*** Tournament Issues***

Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • DAVEJOHNMARSHALL
    105 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:31 PM

not happy u beat someone by 5 shots and then it comes up u wd.if u r going to do maintance.sort it out and give everybody a free ball for there wasted time

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:34 PM

MFuston:

I played 3 ready go's today that still say I didn't finish them, even after this quick shut down..so I'd say NOT

For your ready go they will keep the withdraw. You can send a message to the costumer service, your will normally recover the entry fee for those.

For all the bracket i play it's more complicate because it's a competition like tennis, don't know how wgt can adapt to that

But for everything we play since the short maintenance i don't know if the game work. I wait i don't take the chance and hope a mod or a player say to us if that work now; lol

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:41 PM

Hi again everyone! 

The site is back up, the fix is in. Tournaments should be reacting normally now. As I said earlier this will not post your scores into the tournaments during the times that the issues were occurring. If you lost entry fees from a tournament, please contact customer service with the tournament IDs of the problem tournaments. 

We are expecting a high volume of tickets while CS works to get entry fees back to those affected. So please be patient while they work to serve everyone. 

Also, we will be running a login ball tomorrow to help give you back  the hits on the ball you wasted. Tomorrow just by logging in you will receive a Max Gold Shimmer ball. 

_CHAMPION 

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:46 PM

So what will happen in a multi round CC tournament (as the CC I belong to is currently in) if a player played a round during the time their scores weren't being posted? Will that round still count or do they need to play the round all over again to avoid being disqualified? 

• Timetempest
    11 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:53 PM

What about bracket tournaments? 

I was in the final four of a 100 credit bracket and because of the glitch, no scores are posted. Was playing that the last three days just a waste of time? 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:00 PM

pearljammmmer:

So what will happen in a multi round CC tournament (as the CC I belong to is currently in) if a player played a round during the time their scores weren't being posted? Will that round still count or do they need to play the round all over again to avoid being disqualified? 

If it's in unlimited mode, they need to play it again. If it's single play, they already are disqualified. Their score didn't register and the tourney won't let them play again. Sucks.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:04 PM

micheldess:
    But for everything we play since the short maintenance i don't know if the game work. I wait i don't take the chance and hope a mod or a player say to us if that work now; lol

Brackets are good to go, Michel ;-) Already posted a score. 1 hole, WGT apologised with my 2nd DE ever ;-) Lost it on the countback though. Also lost 7 other brackets because of this issue.

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:10 PM

mkrizan86:
    Brackets are good to go

so im lucky this week i sux ..and lost all my bracket in R1 lol ..but lost some rg's

• Affo
    133 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:11 PM

sooooo, just to clarify, our CC is running a 17 x 9 hole Endurance event and all the scores that people posted while this was going on didn't register? Just happens to be a final week of a season too. Do I now have to go into all 140 members profiles to see who played what?

What a farce!

Pat on back to oneself for no longer playing this game and playing something far better and stable and wait...don't have to keep buying balls.

And now you're making the admin side of things I still enjoy doing for my WGT club harder as well. Who do I bill for all the extra time this is going to take?

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 4:22 PM

Affo:
    Do I now have to go into all 140 members profiles to see who played what?

Well, tbh, only the ones who played today. You'll recognise them by either a WD or NP by their name. Hopefully not many have played it in the past 14 hours. They could copy paste their scores (from score history) in your Cc forum to help you out.

But I agree, this is probably the most effed up update ever. They should've shut down the site the moment the info came out. Imagine some poor sod, who doesn't read the main forums much and has played the round of his life in the VT final. Only to find out it didn't count.

RSS