Forums

Help › Forums

Tiers and Avg Scores

Sun, Nov 20 2016 12:49 AM (122 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 11:35 PM

pdb1:

i just tiered up to legend and im here for the long haul.but another player just told me that on top of achieving a 61 average one must play 500 ranked rounds as a legend on top of the 679 ranked rounds i've already played in order to tier up .if this is true so be it but that seems like a lot of ranked rounds for 1 tier.so is it so?

It is so. 60 average and 500 rounds. Beating Tour Legends has no effect on your scores.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 11:39 PM

pdb1:
    another player just told me that on top of achieving a 61 average one must play 500 ranked rounds as a legend

Not exactly:

- 500 ranked rounds as a Legend and a max. ave. of 60.000 to tier up to Tour Legend,

= no short-cuts by match wins or credit wins AFAIK.

- 500 ranked rounds as a Tour Legend for a saturated average.

(61.00 is for tiering up from Tour Master to Legend)

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 9:50 PM

courteneyfish:

DynamiteTommy:

Kia doesn't even have wind. easiest course on the game next to st andrews front 9

Tell me that when you reach Legend. :-)

Kia has wind when you turn legend?! what

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 10:54 PM

alosso:

Not exactly:

- 500 ranked rounds as a Legend and a max. ave. of 60.000 to tier up to Tour Legend,

= no short-cuts by match wins or credit wins AFAIK.

- 500 ranked rounds as a Tour Legend for a saturated average.

(61.00 is for tiering up from Tour Master to Legend)

I have some time until I reach lvl 60 but how do I find how many ranked rounds i've played as a Legend?  I only see total ranked rounds in my stats.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:02 PM

IRISHPUNK:

I have some time until I reach lvl 60 but how do I find how many ranked rounds i've played as a Legend?  I only see total ranked rounds in my stats.

You can't. I know it's too late now but it's always a good idea to jot down your stats when you tier up as it can be very useful later.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:05 PM

IRISHPUNK:

You Can't

Unless you have written down the Total Ranked Rounds in your stats when you turned Legend

You can count the games you have played in your Score History... but that only goes back a few pages and not all the games you have played in the Tier

-Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:09 PM

courteneyfish:

IRISHPUNK:

You can't. I know it's too late now but it's always a good idea to jot down your stats when you tier up as it can be very useful later.

Snap.....lol

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:18 PM

You must learn to type faster sir. :-)

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:43 PM

courteneyfish:

IRISHPUNK:

Thank you, Courtney.   Any idea how likely it is that i'll be over the 500 ranked rounds by the time I reach a 60 average?  I have to think i'll be close.  Currently I am 63.26 average with roughly 1100 ranked rounds.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 12:11 AM

I'm in a similar position to you but I doubt I'll get below 60 until after the saturation point. I should reach saturation mid September so I'm aiming for Tour Legend by Christmas.

RSS