Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2014 6:46 AM

Excellent thread here. As a club owner, I would be interested to see an updated version of this list...maybe with those items requested and already implemented removed? 

Kinda surprised that after one year of ownership, I'm just now stumbling onto this list. I'll have to go back and review it before adding my own suggestions. 

Sean

• DAputts
    1,792 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2014 7:35 AM

Priesum:

I have been out of the CC scene for a little while now due to extensive work commitment.

Hoping to be back to "normal" soon and just wondered if any of the CC owners could take the time to look at the original wish list and provide me with an update on what has been implemented and what is still outstanding?

For ease of reference, here is the original list:

CC Forum related suggestion
    Ability to "stick" a forum post to where it always remains topmost (first page).
    WGT: 06-17-2014: I wish we had a much better forum and cc forum, but we transferring all the posts from this system to a new one scares the hell out of us
    Ability to delete multiple forum posts
    Ability for members to NOT have first posts in club forums moderated
    Ability for owners/officers to receive emails on ANY new Forum posts.
    Forum Categories (like wgt categories) perhaps 3 "sections"
    Ability merge an existing post into an existing thread
    Replacing missing club forum threads
    Allow Search function in CC forums
    CC Owner Tools related suggestion
    buttons to make setting up CC vs CC tourneys easier
    Change the DATE format in the game from MONTH / DAY / YEAR to YEAR / MONTH / DAY.
    Ability for owners to delegate optional owners privileges to 'co-owners'.
    fix CC email
    Ability to format text in Club emails
    Ability to select multiple members for options such as 1. send messages and 2. remove from club
    Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.
    WGT: 06-25-2014: note we are looking into this
    Make a Country Club "Wall"
    Ability to remove club from 'lists of clubs looking for members' but to retain the ability to invite.
    Ability to change CClub image (banner)
    Ability to upload unique Club Trophy for Tournaments
    Ability to create premium tourneys for trophy only - feature exists but is broken. This would place credits into an owner's fund' to help fund prizes for tourneys
    Ability to send out a message through wgt messages instead of having them send it directly to members email address
    WGT: 07/08/2014: I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.
    CC Tourney related suggestion
    Increase number of free tourneys from 10 to at least 15
    WGT: 06-17-2014: we are working on this feature
    Ability for the CC owner to remove a tournament or at least change the settings, if needed
    WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,
    Possibility of having a club bank to draw from for club sponsored tourneys
    Ability to create "sponsored" free to enter credit/gift tournaments.(owner or members can create a "pot" for members to play and win without entrance fee)
    Have multi player tournaments (AS, MP etc)
    CC tourneys by invitation only
    Simple method to challenge other CC to matches
    The ability to select more preferences (eg male only, female only) for the CC tourney
    The option to 'hide leaderboard' in club tourneys
    Tier, level, membership duration and earnings based tourney entry options
    Ability to send a “reminder” to play CC bracket tourney to all entrants by link from tourney leaderboard
    Fix issue with email sent to complete bracket within 30 mins. Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots). Ability to “clear” (bye) unfilled bracket slots.
    WGT 06-15-2014: we are looking in the fixing the email 30 min issue.  And have added to the to do list a way to clear unfilled brackets and smaller participant numbers, but those feature could take awhile.
    Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option
    Ability to set up a 4 round tournament that last a month (7 days each round), give people more time to complete the whole tournament
    Add subheadings to CC tournaments. EG: Stroke Play – championship series, feature tournament, Others/Practise etc.
    Introduce “deadline to CC Bracket tourneys so that tournament can go ahead even if not full
    Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance
    The ability to cancel a Premium CC Tournament if the number of entrants is low (i.e. refund the entrance fee)
    The ability to determine what clubs are used in a CC Tourney i.e. eligibility for the competitions criteria
    WGT 06-27-2013 2:15 PM: I would not be surprised to see this in one of the near future updates
    Ability to invite non-members to specific CC tourneys
    Have limitations on the amount of attempts at CTTH CC events
    Misc Suggestions
    Club Profile Icon on Members Stand Bags
    Provide a list of the CC members currently online
    CC Menu options within a members Profile page
    CC members highlighted in “status box”
    A Country Club based 19th hole/starter/waiting room (chat area) that can be used to arrange games, agree tee times etc
    Increase number of “friends”-slots / have CC members as a seperate list (not using up available “friend” space.
    Limit access to CC membership to rank Pro and above
    Allow club profile emblem on members bags
    See players status while on CC Home page
    Could we have a friend request button on each players entry on CC members list?
    Include CC membership in player “short” profile (in-game).
    Clicking "back" in a CC tourney category still kicks me back to the main window - why not to the new intermediate CC window
    New status in lobby: “Available to CC members only”
    General comments from WGT (CC related)
    03-22-2013 4:20 PM: I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.
    06-14-2014 9:57 PM: Here are the main features we are addressing in the near future:
    - enhancing country clubs - give the owners more tools

Please either reply by pm or in this thread.

Thanks

Kelly, MBDTK

I would just be happy having my owners tools work....but this is a great list that took a lot of work....Thank you

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2014 8:50 AM
    RemBeau:

As a CC owner it is important to be friends with each members of the Country Club. 

Running a CC  of 250 members & the maximum of friends that WGT support is 255.

This make the owner to take sensitive decision in regards to add  or not friends that are not in the Country Club.

Could it be possible to top 300 friends or more per example as a CC owner privilege.

Thx

Remy

This point deserves a bounce.
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:32 PM

Hmmm ... I must have missed it.  I scanned that list a good 10 times and can't find where the owners wanted CC Clashes ... or more clashes during the course of a 24 hour period (to fix the first CC Clash issues.

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 5:38 AM

Ok, I took that list and tried to "clean" it up a little so I could read through it better. (no disrespect intended to the original poster)

As I understand it, WGT has their hands tied when it comes to Forum related suggestions. We're stuck with the format we have. It would be a monumental overhaul to switch to anything else. 

I noticed that the most recent replies from WGT date back to early July...so my question is....How much longer do we have to wait for some of these excellent suggestions to be implemented?

CC Forum related suggestion

1.       Ability to "stick" a forum post to where it always remains topmost (first page).

WGT: 06-17-2014: I wish we had a much better forum and cc forum, but we transferring all the posts from this system to a new one scares the hell out of us

2.       Ability to delete multiple forum posts

3.       Ability for members to NOT have first posts in club forums moderated

4.       Ability for owners/officers to receive emails on ANY new Forum posts.

5.       Forum Categories (like wgt categories) perhaps 3 "sections"

6.       Ability merge an existing post into an existing thread

7.       Replacing missing club forum threads

8.       Allow Search function in CC forums

CC Owner Tools related suggestion

1.       buttons to make setting up CC vs CC tourneys easier

2.       Change the DATE format in the game from MONTH / DAY / YEAR to YEAR / MONTH / DAY.

3.       Ability for owners to delegate optional owners privileges to 'co-owners'.

4.       fix CC email

5.       Ability to format text in Club emails

6.       Ability to select multiple members for options such as

a.       send messages and

b.      remove from club

7.       Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.

WGT: 06-25-2014: note we are looking into this

8.       Make a Country Club "Wall"

9.       Ability to remove club from 'lists of clubs looking for members' but to retain the ability to invite.

10.   Ability to change CClub image (banner)

11.   Ability to upload unique Club Trophy for Tournaments

12.   Ability to create premium tourneys for trophy only - feature exists but is broken. This would place credits into an owner's fund  to help fund prizes for tourneys

13.   Ability to send out a message through wgt messages instead of having them send it directly to members email address

WGT: 07/08/2014: I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.

CC Tourney related suggestion

1.       Increase number of free tourneys from 10 to at least 15

WGT: 06-17-2014: we are working on this feature

2.       Ability for the CC owner to remove a tournament or at least change the settings, if needed

WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,

3.       Possibility of having a club bank to draw from for club sponsored tourneys

4.       Ability to create "sponsored" free to enter credit/gift tournaments.(owner or members can create a "pot" for members to play and win without entrance fee)

5.       Have multi player tournaments (AS, MP etc)

6.       CC tourneys by invitation only

7.       Simple method to challenge other CC to matches

8.       The ability to select more preferences (eg male only, female only) for the CC tourney

9.       The option to 'hide leaderboard' in club tourneys

10.   Tier, level, membership duration and earnings based tourney entry options

11.   Ability to send a “reminder” to play CC bracket tourney to all entrants by link from tourney leaderboard

12.   Fix issue with email sent to complete bracket within 30 mins. Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots). Ability to “clear” (bye) unfilled bracket slots.

WGT 06-15-2014: we are looking in the fixing the email 30 min issue.  And have added to the to do list a way to clear unfilled brackets and smaller participant numbers, but those feature could take awhile.

13.   Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option

14.   Ability to set up a 4 round tournament that last a month (7 days each round), give people more time to complete the whole tournament

15.   Add subheadings to CC tournaments. EG: Stroke Play – championship series, feature tournament, Others/Practise etc.

16.   Introduce “deadline to CC Bracket tourneys so that tournament can go ahead even if not full

17.   Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance

18.   The ability to cancel a Premium CC Tournament if the number of entrants is low (i.e. refund the entrance fee)

19.   The ability to determine what clubs are used in a CC Tourney i.e. eligibility for the competitions criteria

WGT 06-27-2013 2:15 PM: I would not be surprised to see this in one of the near future updates

20.   Ability to invite non-members to specific CC tourneys

21.   Have limitations on the amount of attempts at CTTH CC events

Misc Suggestions

1.       Club Profile Icon on Members Stand Bags

2.       Provide a list of the CC members currently online

3.       CC Menu options within a members Profile page

4.       CC members highlighted in “status box”

5.       A Country Club based 19th hole/starter/waiting room (chat area) that can be used to arrange games, agree tee times etc

6.       Increase number of “friends”-slots / have CC members as a seperate list (not using up available “friend” space.

7.       Limit access to CC membership to rank Pro and above

8.       Allow club profile emblem on members bags

9.       See players status while on CC Home page

10.   Could we have a friend request button on each players entry on CC members list?

11.   Include CC membership in player “short” profile (in-game).

12.   Clicking "back" in a CC tourney category still kicks me back to the main window - why not to the new intermediate CC window

13.   New status in lobby: “Available to CC members only”

General comments from WGT (CC related)

03-22-2013 4:20 PM: I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.

06-14-2014 9:57 PM: Here are the main features we are addressing in the near future:

- enhancing country clubs - give the owners more tools

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 10:39 AM

Will try and get some answers for these.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 12:45 PM

Keep my pressure to add Cabo, Whistler and of course Valhalla to the tour links and damn, even the chance to customize the CC banner. They're just need to be add or edit for an high results, this two features will give to the owners a gear up to their frustrations.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 1:06 PM

Fraenkel:
    Keep my pressure to add Cabo, Whistler and of course Valhalla

+ 1

I see no feasible reasoning behind CC's not having access to these courses. It's monotonous playing the same courses over and over again.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 3:23 PM

Dont hang me folks when i say at least mix up the best ofs (3s,5s,famous). I dont like them, but at least it may freshen up things a bit. I only say this as WGT have the holes already to do this and we are not going to get new courses fast enough im afraid. 

What about on the CTTH, best bunker shots to sit alongside the putting one (repeat one)

Will not over exite me these events but anything for a bit of a change.

RSS