Forums

Help › Forums

TruGolf on Country Clubs

Mon, Sep 25 2017 12:50 PM (37 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 2:51 AM

Hello fellas,

we all know that the links in TruGolf mode provide an entrance fee of 40cr., what I wonder is why today's Staff WGT has not yet managed to create a patch that can be interfaced between those circuits and the private country clubs.

I'm not a computer expert but I think that "anything is possible" and make these links available for CC would be fantastic. I do not remember if it had already been suggested but I gather you from seeing the interest that can lead this change would be very important, of course, also for the WGT Staff and the various revenue potential.

I only imagine the heavy work "behind the scenes" for the IT boys and the Staff, but as for another request, I always hope that the focus on CC will be extended with minor improvements and extensions.

Salut,
    David. 

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 3:11 PM

I've been thinking about this.

As a CC owner, I'd like to be able to sponser Cabo and Whistler for my members - i.e. single play for first 10 members  to have a go. Hence it costs me (or a member 400 CR).

I could see a system where people could sponser up to the first 100 in the CC to give it a go. It can be seen as a freebie prize akin to gifting balls.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 3:15 PM

See that Icon came back for vacation, just bumb this thread.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 6:28 PM

hi

I know this has been request for a while but I have no news about it nor I know if it will ever be possible. It may have to do with our contract with them, so it's not something I can foresee changing.

-wgticon

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 7:40 PM

Cheers.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 12:00 AM

Another possibility that might satisfy the TruGolf contract could be to only allow Cabo and Whistler to be set up as a premium/fee tournament in a CC, with a possible minimum entry fee if needed.

Since Cabo and Whistler are now used in free single play weekly/monthly tournament there must be a way to handle it contractually within a CC. And some of the TruGolf holes are used in "Best of ...." courses which are available in CC without any play restrictions.

Which could mean the problem is programming specific courses in a CC to only be single play and/or premium tournaments.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 12:49 AM

As much as everyone would love to see cabo and whistler in CC's dont ever see it happening

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 3:08 AM

I hope it will be happen soon.

The mechanism that could be used shall be the same for MP, Blitz or practices games where if you choose a TruGolf links is fully automatic fee 40cr, and as I said some time ago, I would be willing to pay something more, however, because within the country club, would receive such a success that have high adhesion.

David.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 1:26 AM

WGTicon:

hi

I know this has been request for a while but I have no news about it nor I know if it will ever be possible. It may have to do with our contract with them, so it's not something I can foresee changing.

-wgticon

I hope something will be done, maybe for Christmas.

It will be a glad present to all the WGT Community.

Ciao,
    Davide. 

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 3:19 AM

i won't be disappointed if we never get any more Trugolf courses on WGT. i feel like WGT sold their soul to the devil with this venture. leave the cartoon golf to tiger woods online, stick to quality WGT.

RSS