Mon, Jul 7 2014 9:18 AM

Priesum:
    As I have now resumed ownership of The Oddball Contry Club

Are congratulations in order, Kelly?

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 11:44 AM

Well, that is debatable!

I am not really sure why I have put myself in a position where I try to keep a group of players happy whilst struggling with miserable tools supplied by WGT....

Still, I like the idea of Country Clubs and somebody's gotta do the donkey work I suppose.

BTW - sent mass-email to 20 members asking for a response if they received it.

Either they are all AFK/Dead or the email still doesn't work - which do you think it is??

Kelly

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 12:22 PM

Priesum:
    Either they are all AFK/Dead or the email still doesn't work - which do you think it is??
    or they may just not look at their e-mail...i think in the almost 5 years i have been here i have opened my e-mail a grand total of maybe 5 times...mainly because it has been overrun by responses to forum post that i forgot to uncheck

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 12:27 PM

The emails to members seems to be erratic. I have some members getting them, some not. I have sent out 4 since the *fix*. 

Some have gotten 1 or 2, but did not get the others.

I'm trying to make sure they all have the appropriate boxes checked allowing them to receive them.

Of course they might have overlooked them also as it's new.

Work in progress i guess.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 12:51 PM

SamanthaWho:
    Some have gotten 1 or 2, but did not get the others

I got 2 ... the one that said "test", and the one yesterday, Sammi.  All boxes are checked, and I check my messages pretty much every day.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 2:57 PM

funny after reading and posting here i started thinking maybe this is a sign that i should check my email...sure enough there is a letter from a WGT admin letting me know about a few new possible club upgrades  :)

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:41 PM

It would be nice if CC owners could send out a message through wgt messages instead of having them send it directly to their email address. Instead of mass email to all club members, make it a mass message through wgt message to all your members. Many members do not check their email very often, also I have been told by some of my members that they found emails from the past that went to their spam/junk folders instead of their inbox.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:40 PM

Kaloke - that is a good idea, email has a lot of 3rd party delivery issues that WGT does not control.  I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:58 PM

WGTadmin2:

Kaloke - that is a good idea, email has a lot of 3rd party delivery issues that WGT does not control.  I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.

Halleluja !!

That really would be a great improvement.

Kelly

• ECBonus
    743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 9:15 AM

WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,

We have a bracket tourney or 2 that a well meaning Master (masters only) started that have been sitting for weeks, we only have 23 masters so it may be here a while.

This tourney has not just started but when this happens there needs to be a time limit on how long these non started tourneys can last or a way for owners to remove them.

RSS