Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 12:32 PM

LMFAO Kelly. I have not seen that sketch for years - so appropriate. At least we still have a sense of humour.....

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 2:31 PM

Did anyone wish for a pitch and putt course, and who wished for ice rink greens or the ones where you feel you have left your putter head cover on, ridiculous. Played only for a year, most days but getting bored pfft. 

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:03 PM

Here is a strange request....

How about WGT just being honest?

Nothing said anymore by any Mod can be believed. EVER.

And i feel sorry for them.

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:16 PM

nanstar:

Cabo and Whistler..  please make them available to play in Country Clubs.

Just imagine the fun!

OUTSTANDING IDEA!!! As long as they are already still free to Nation members, why not make them available to clubs now!

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:25 PM

tigerfan1506:

Most of the time, in my experience in dealing with Icon, Admin, Admin2, Shoe, Typhoon, etc, etc, these Mods are caught in the middle of towing the company line and sharing what they know.....usually, though knowledgeable as they may be and privy to behind-the-scenes information, they simply don't know the answers to many of our questions, especially when it requires a corporate decision from the head mucky-mucks. 

I, too, feel sorry for them at times and sympathize with them. If you read between the lines of their responses, many times they are just trying to give the best "informed" answer that they have at the time. And yet, they catch the brunt of the attacks from those who are too impatient or simply don't care and just want to vent. It's not a glamorous job and my hat is tipped to them. 

Sean

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:50 PM

ForeverHackin:

tigerfan1506:

Most of the time, in my experience in dealing with Icon, Admin, Admin2, Shoe, Typhoon, etc, etc, these Mods are caught in the middle of towing the company line and sharing what they know.....usually, though knowledgeable as they may be and privy to behind-the-scenes information, they simply don't know the answers to many of our questions, especially when it requires a corporate decision from the head mucky-mucks. 

I, too, feel sorry for them at times and sympathize with them. If you read between the lines of their responses, many times they are just trying to give the best "informed" answer that they have at the time. And yet, they catch the brunt of the attacks from those who are too impatient or simply don't care and just want to vent. It's not a glamorous job and my hat is tipped to them. 

Sean

I am not venting, im just in a world of make believe where i think honesty is always the best.

WGT management has made this bed and is forcing Shoe and Icon to lay in it.

WGT just needs to tell us all why they lied. Simple. There is not ONE ounce of credibility left anywhere in anything anyone has to say until someone gets some cajones.

• christinadef25
    1,602 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:59 PM

nanstar:

Cabo and Whistler..  please make them available to play in Country Clubs.

Just imagine the fun!

Totally agree! Getting tired of the same ole stuff :) 

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:02 PM

tigerfan1506:
    WGT management has made this bed and is forcing Shoe and Icon to lay in it.

AGREED.....100%

RSS