Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • DAputts
    1,791 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 1:24 PM

ForeverHackin:

Ok, I took that list and tried to "clean" it up a little so I could read through it better. (no disrespect intended to the original poster)

As I understand it, WGT has their hands tied when it comes to Forum related suggestions. We're stuck with the format we have. It would be a monumental overhaul to switch to anything else. 

I noticed that the most recent replies from WGT date back to early July...so my question is....How much longer do we have to wait for some of these excellent suggestions to be implemented?

CC Forum related suggestion

1.       Ability to "stick" a forum post to where it always remains topmost (first page).

WGT: 06-17-2014: I wish we had a much better forum and cc forum, but we transferring all the posts from this system to a new one scares the hell out of us

2.       Ability to delete multiple forum posts

3.       Ability for members to NOT have first posts in club forums moderated

4.       Ability for owners/officers to receive emails on ANY new Forum posts.

5.       Forum Categories (like wgt categories) perhaps 3 "sections"

6.       Ability merge an existing post into an existing thread

7.       Replacing missing club forum threads

8.       Allow Search function in CC forums

CC Owner Tools related suggestion

1.       buttons to make setting up CC vs CC tourneys easier

2.       Change the DATE format in the game from MONTH / DAY / YEAR to YEAR / MONTH / DAY.

3.       Ability for owners to delegate optional owners privileges to 'co-owners'.

4.       fix CC email

5.       Ability to format text in Club emails

6.       Ability to select multiple members for options such as

a.       send messages and

b.      remove from club

7.       Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.

WGT: 06-25-2014: note we are looking into this

8.       Make a Country Club "Wall"

9.       Ability to remove club from 'lists of clubs looking for members' but to retain the ability to invite.

10.   Ability to change CClub image (banner)

11.   Ability to upload unique Club Trophy for Tournaments

12.   Ability to create premium tourneys for trophy only - feature exists but is broken. This would place credits into an owner's fund  to help fund prizes for tourneys

13.   Ability to send out a message through wgt messages instead of having them send it directly to members email address

WGT: 07/08/2014: I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.

CC Tourney related suggestion

1.       Increase number of free tourneys from 10 to at least 15

WGT: 06-17-2014: we are working on this feature

2.       Ability for the CC owner to remove a tournament or at least change the settings, if needed

WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,

3.       Possibility of having a club bank to draw from for club sponsored tourneys

4.       Ability to create "sponsored" free to enter credit/gift tournaments.(owner or members can create a "pot" for members to play and win without entrance fee)

5.       Have multi player tournaments (AS, MP etc)

6.       CC tourneys by invitation only

7.       Simple method to challenge other CC to matches

8.       The ability to select more preferences (eg male only, female only) for the CC tourney

9.       The option to 'hide leaderboard' in club tourneys

10.   Tier, level, membership duration and earnings based tourney entry options

11.   Ability to send a “reminder” to play CC bracket tourney to all entrants by link from tourney leaderboard

12.   Fix issue with email sent to complete bracket within 30 mins. Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots). Ability to “clear” (bye) unfilled bracket slots.

WGT 06-15-2014: we are looking in the fixing the email 30 min issue.  And have added to the to do list a way to clear unfilled brackets and smaller participant numbers, but those feature could take awhile.

13.   Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option

14.   Ability to set up a 4 round tournament that last a month (7 days each round), give people more time to complete the whole tournament

15.   Add subheadings to CC tournaments. EG: Stroke Play – championship series, feature tournament, Others/Practise etc.

16.   Introduce “deadline to CC Bracket tourneys so that tournament can go ahead even if not full

17.   Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance

18.   The ability to cancel a Premium CC Tournament if the number of entrants is low (i.e. refund the entrance fee)

19.   The ability to determine what clubs are used in a CC Tourney i.e. eligibility for the competitions criteria

WGT 06-27-2013 2:15 PM: I would not be surprised to see this in one of the near future updates

20.   Ability to invite non-members to specific CC tourneys

21.   Have limitations on the amount of attempts at CTTH CC events

Misc Suggestions

1.       Club Profile Icon on Members Stand Bags

2.       Provide a list of the CC members currently online

3.       CC Menu options within a members Profile page

4.       CC members highlighted in “status box”

5.       A Country Club based 19th hole/starter/waiting room (chat area) that can be used to arrange games, agree tee times etc

6.       Increase number of “friends”-slots / have CC members as a seperate list (not using up available “friend” space.

7.       Limit access to CC membership to rank Pro and above

8.       Allow club profile emblem on members bags

9.       See players status while on CC Home page

10.   Could we have a friend request button on each players entry on CC members list?

11.   Include CC membership in player “short” profile (in-game).

12.   Clicking "back" in a CC tourney category still kicks me back to the main window - why not to the new intermediate CC window

13.   New status in lobby: “Available to CC members only”

General comments from WGT (CC related)

03-22-2013 4:20 PM: I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.

06-14-2014 9:57 PM: Here are the main features we are addressing in the near future:

- enhancing country clubs - give the owners more tools

How about a 2 player practice mode where you would e able to help the new players.  having the mulligan feature would let us redo their mistakes....just like having a lesson with the Clubs Pro..just a thought o keep the hacks and amateurs interested.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 1:38 PM

DAputts:
    How about a 2 player practice mode where you would e able to help the new players.  having the mulligan feature would let us redo their mistakes....just like having a lesson with the Clubs Pro..just a thought o keep the hacks and amateurs interested.

That's already available...just CLICK invite players on the course you wish to practice on, then send the invite to the player you want to play with.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 2:23 PM

Above on WGT news, debate on that the cream of crop would not be playing on Bandon Dunes,  so Pebble Beach anybody??????

• DAputts
    1,791 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 2:30 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    That's already available...just CLICK invite players on the course you wish to practice on, then send the invite to the player you want to play with.

Thanks...

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 6:29 PM

[quote user="DAputts"]

[/quote]

They have this already, but we cant see the new players elevation,spin and aim. So its hard to see what they did, to help them

• DAputts
    1,791 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 8:54 PM

DonCaron:
    They have this already, but we cant see the new players elevation,spin and aim. So its hard to see what they did, to help them

Thank you....then I still want this for Christmas with the missing views...LOL

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 2:10 AM

ForeverHackin:

Ok, I took that list and tried to "clean" it up a little so I could read through it better. (no disrespect intended to the original poster)

As I understand it, WGT has their hands tied when it comes to Forum related suggestions. We're stuck with the format we have. It would be a monumental overhaul to switch to anything else. 

I noticed that the most recent replies from WGT date back to early July...so my question is....How much longer do we have to wait for some of these excellent suggestions to be implemented?

CC Forum related suggestion

1.       Ability to "stick" a forum post to where it always remains topmost (first page).

WGT: 06-17-2014: I wish we had a much better forum and cc forum, but we transferring all the posts from this system to a new one scares the hell out of us

2.       Ability to delete multiple forum posts

3.       Ability for members to NOT have first posts in club forums moderated

4.       Ability for owners/officers to receive emails on ANY new Forum posts.

5.       Forum Categories (like wgt categories) perhaps 3 "sections"

6.       Ability merge an existing post into an existing thread

7.       Replacing missing club forum threads

8.       Allow Search function in CC forums

CC Owner Tools related suggestion

1.       buttons to make setting up CC vs CC tourneys easier

2.       Change the DATE format in the game from MONTH / DAY / YEAR to YEAR / MONTH / DAY.

3.       Ability for owners to delegate optional owners privileges to 'co-owners'.

4.       fix CC email

5.       Ability to format text in Club emails

6.       Ability to select multiple members for options such as

a.       send messages and

b.      remove from club

7.       Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.

WGT: 06-25-2014: note we are looking into this

8.       Make a Country Club "Wall"

9.       Ability to remove club from 'lists of clubs looking for members' but to retain the ability to invite.

10.   Ability to change CClub image (banner)

11.   Ability to upload unique Club Trophy for Tournaments

12.   Ability to create premium tourneys for trophy only - feature exists but is broken. This would place credits into an owner's fund  to help fund prizes for tourneys

13.   Ability to send out a message through wgt messages instead of having them send it directly to members email address

WGT: 07/08/2014: I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.

CC Tourney related suggestion

1.       Increase number of free tourneys from 10 to at least 15

WGT: 06-17-2014: we are working on this feature

2.       Ability for the CC owner to remove a tournament or at least change the settings, if needed

WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,

3.       Possibility of having a club bank to draw from for club sponsored tourneys

4.       Ability to create "sponsored" free to enter credit/gift tournaments.(owner or members can create a "pot" for members to play and win without entrance fee)

5.       Have multi player tournaments (AS, MP etc)

6.       CC tourneys by invitation only

7.       Simple method to challenge other CC to matches

8.       The ability to select more preferences (eg male only, female only) for the CC tourney

9.       The option to 'hide leaderboard' in club tourneys

10.   Tier, level, membership duration and earnings based tourney entry options

11.   Ability to send a “reminder” to play CC bracket tourney to all entrants by link from tourney leaderboard

12.   Fix issue with email sent to complete bracket within 30 mins. Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots). Ability to “clear” (bye) unfilled bracket slots.

WGT 06-15-2014: we are looking in the fixing the email 30 min issue.  And have added to the to do list a way to clear unfilled brackets and smaller participant numbers, but those feature could take awhile.

13.   Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option

14.   Ability to set up a 4 round tournament that last a month (7 days each round), give people more time to complete the whole tournament

15.   Add subheadings to CC tournaments. EG: Stroke Play – championship series, feature tournament, Others/Practise etc.

16.   Introduce “deadline to CC Bracket tourneys so that tournament can go ahead even if not full

17.   Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance

18.   The ability to cancel a Premium CC Tournament if the number of entrants is low (i.e. refund the entrance fee)

19.   The ability to determine what clubs are used in a CC Tourney i.e. eligibility for the competitions criteria

WGT 06-27-2013 2:15 PM: I would not be surprised to see this in one of the near future updates

20.   Ability to invite non-members to specific CC tourneys

21.   Have limitations on the amount of attempts at CTTH CC events

Misc Suggestions

1.       Club Profile Icon on Members Stand Bags

2.       Provide a list of the CC members currently online

3.       CC Menu options within a members Profile page

4.       CC members highlighted in “status box”

5.       A Country Club based 19th hole/starter/waiting room (chat area) that can be used to arrange games, agree tee times etc

6.       Increase number of “friends”-slots / have CC members as a seperate list (not using up available “friend” space.

7.       Limit access to CC membership to rank Pro and above

8.       Allow club profile emblem on members bags

9.       See players status while on CC Home page

10.   Could we have a friend request button on each players entry on CC members list?

11.   Include CC membership in player “short” profile (in-game).

12.   Clicking "back" in a CC tourney category still kicks me back to the main window - why not to the new intermediate CC window

13.   New status in lobby: “Available to CC members only”

General comments from WGT (CC related)

03-22-2013 4:20 PM: I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.

06-14-2014 9:57 PM: Here are the main features we are addressing in the near future:

- enhancing country clubs - give the owners more tools

11-07-2014 10:39 AM:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Will try and get some answers for these.

- WGTdbloshoe

BUMP

Kelly

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:15 AM

What can I say Kelly.......been there, done that, ended up with no answers.

Summed up perfectly by Admin2 saying all issues had been addressed. This sort of answer was crass and shows he had no idea of what he was talking about, not only in this thread, but others. The irony is when he burst on the scene he asked absurd questions of what players wanted, never of course to be commented on nor introduced.

You mentioned earlier in the thread (Suggestions for WGT) Icon was candid that he could not answer or comment on the suggestions. DB did his best but obviously their hands are tied as it seems to break WGT code of silence - tell the customers nothing.

Icon did sticky the thread, until I asked for it to be deleted, which he would not do, so I asked for it to be un-stickied and let it die - as it was a pointless exercise even getting comments that are never listened or considered,

The great and excitng changes for CC never really have eventuated....unless clashes with gnomes, dogs etc count.

The effort you put in has been brilliant and you deserved more than the "no comment" or "will get back about this".

WGT are non-communitive. If it was like an onion at least you can peel away a layer at a time and get something, here we get is nothing, or at best promises that come to nothing.

WGT has become stale, devoid of real ideas or does not have the staff and management to take this game to the next level.

Chad pulls the strings and the rest seem to be puppets with no voice or direction.

Perhaps you should employ someone like Kelly who knows what CC's need. After all they are the lifeblood of WGT.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:05 AM

alanti:
    Chad pulls the strings and the rest seem to be puppets with no voice or direction.

....or maybe it's a bit like the below sketch (enter Chad at 3:13)

Kelly

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:10 AM

Cabo and Whistler..  please make them available to play in Country Clubs.

Just imagine the fun!

RSS