Get in on the action of the second Showdown event, the Harvest Showdown, live now on WGT.
Whether you missed the first Showdown or made it all the way to the finals, you don’t want to miss your chance to compete this time around – starting today!
Play this multi-round head-to-head competition to win special prizes, including WGT Credits, coins, golf balls, apparel packs and more!
To join, log on to WGT Golf Mobile and be sure to play on the first day of the Showdown – don't worry if you don’t make the day 1 cut, you'll have two more chances to qualify (as long as you've played the first day).
Here are the rules for this week's Harvest Showdown:
- The Harvest Showdown qualifying round lasts three days, each day is a new chance to qualify for the elimination round
- During the qualifying round, the top 50% of the leaderboard advance to the elimination round
- Players that qualify on day 1 (top 50%) do not need to compete in days 2 or 3 of the qualifying round
- Players that do not qualify on day 1 can compete on days 2 and 3 to advance
- The elimination round lasts two days, with players having only one chance to advance to the final round
- The top 50% of the leaderboard qualifies for the final round
- The final round lasts two days
- All players that make it to the final round will win prizes, and higher ranks win bigger prizes!
Other Things to Know
- Scoring is based on total strokes, meaning the fewer shots you take to complete your matches, the higher you will rank on the leaderboard
- Any incomplete or forfeited holes will be scored as bogeys
Don’t miss your chance to play in WGT's Harvest Showdown, going on now on WGT Golf Mobile – or the new WGT for PC (early access)!
**Showdowns are available to all WGT players on WGT Golf Mobile and the new WGT for PC (early access), see full rules for details.