More about Levels
Thanks for all the feedback on the
new Level system that we released today. Levels are designed to help all
players be rewarded by unlocking new virtual equipment and other prizes
for them as the play WGT. Levels are separate from your Tier (Hack,
Amateur, Pro, etc.) which are based on your skill and score history.
The Level system is designed to be fair to all players, based on their
love of the game and not just their skill.
Your Level will
increase as you play WGT and interact with other players online. Here
are some of the ways that you’ll earn experience points (XP) that will
increase your Levels…
- Hitting the ball
- Playing and completing any round of golf, including stroke play, match play and closest-to-the-hole
- More points are awarded for any tournament or multi-player game
- More points for more people in your multi-player groups
- Winning awards during your round, as long as you complete the round
- Playing on consecutive days, with each additional day adding more experience points
- A small experience point bonus for players who deposit $5 or more in credits
In this example, the player has advanced to Level 20 (L20) and has
3,270 of the 3,450 experience points needed to reach Level 21 and unlock
more virtual equipment.
More about Tiers
When you reach a new Tier (Hack, Amateur, pro, etc.) we provide you with WGT Credits that you can use to upgrade your virtual equipment or enter tournaments. Here’s how many WGT Credits you earn at each new tier.
Tier WGT credits awarded
again, thank you for your feedback on the new tiers and levels. We hope
that you find that they present more challenges, more fun, and more
great matches with friends, new and old.