Forums

Help › Forums

nice update

Fri, Jan 29 2010 9:04 AM (79 replies)
  • badtigger
    163 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 2:19 AM

well I guess were just gonna have to wait longer for new courses, cause this up date was worthless  wow a new putter, and new clothes, take them new clothes, and burn them, we want a new course, that would be very nice, but looks like that's never gonna happen!!!

Thanks WGT, for a worthless update, maybe next update, We might get some new shoes and hats to buy in the pro shop, come on already, we all want a new course, any-one will do!!!!

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:47 AM

I must say this was pretty disappointing

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 5:05 AM

Judging by the pictures and things in MisterWGT's profile over the last 2 weeks, I didn't think the new course would be ready, since it seems he is still there or was just very recently there still doing course scouting and it would be impossible to have all that incorporated in time.   

Next update will have it no doubt.   It would be nice to know some of the things coming on an update ahead of time so we dont get worked up about things. 

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 5:35 AM
    I really like the update. Sure it would have been nice to have a new course but those camera positions are pretty nice. The Avatars look good and the putter seems to be nice too. Also the balls in the pro shop are now clearer and better to look at. regards
  • Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 6:21 AM

i agree with imcoola like the update whould have liked to play the old course but i love the plaid pants now if i could just get some knickers and knee high socks and sweater vest. and the new rossi putter seems to be really nice. oh and the sky caddie yard markers are nice too. i think the 12 hour limits on the rgs will be good also but i give that a few days to know for sure

• kaleb2007
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 6:30 AM

Hey folks,,it was'nt an update to improve the game,,was an update to add the new sponsers,,intelegreen,taylor mades new putter,,we got hosed this time around.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 6:47 AM

The new putter has the same specs as the Redwood...WGT, what was the point of adding a repeat of what we already have? Is the Redwood inventory getting low?

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 6:48 AM

JoelWhite:
    what was the point of adding a repeat
    Slower meter for an extra 150cr... seems like a decent deal.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 6:50 AM

You're correct, AvatarLee...I missed that. Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe I'll try one now :)

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:05 AM

I just bought the new putter....pretty sweet :)

RSS