Forums

Help › Forums

Owner frustration........ideas appreciated....

Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:28 AM (54 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 11:00 PM

Any Joe Blow can own a CC on here. 

You guys that boot people for not playing is childish and just goes to show why anyone that joins yours is a fool. 

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 7:39 AM

claremoreblue:

You guys that boot people for not playing is childish and just goes to show why anyone that joins yours is a fool. 

Edited version.   lol

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:05 PM

Hi Mike. My original post was meant to make you feel better as you seemed a bit down. Since then you have insulted me and called me names. You've been given some good advice on this thread but all you've done is to be nasty to people. If we lived closer I'd offer to sort out this matter outside, but as this doesn't seem likely how about a challenge game sometime?

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:18 PM

piztaker:

Hi Mike. My original post was meant to make you feel better as you seemed a bit down. Since then you have insulted me and called me names. You've been given some good advice on this thread but all you've done is to be nasty to people. If we lived closer I'd offer to sort out this matter outside, but as this doesn't seem likely how about a challenge game sometime?

Your post was pointless. All you did was point out that maybe I was aiming to high (which I agreed with) and that people have lives outside of WGT (to which you deserved the captain obvious comment). I'll agree I've received a couple decent ideas. But for the most part. This was a waste of time. And if you want to challenge me, knock yourself out.....

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 1:29 PM

claremoreblue:

way to go CMB

tbe

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 2:23 PM

MichaelHazen:

Oh and by the way DACRASH.....dont presume to ask or tell me what to do on here. Seriously, like anything you do or say carries any weight with me. You have a better chance of being a door to door jehovah's witness and getting me to listen for 5 seconds. Don't like what I just said.....there's a corner....go cry in it....

Talk to me about being a child on facebook. And exactly what the hell are you doing?

Mike

Here is a suggestion / idea hazen. 1st.) Learn what it takes to be a gentlemen. 2nd.) Learn how to accept "constructive criticism". 3rd.) Don't bother opening a 2nd cc. With a character, attitude, personality, and manners such as yours it would be a dreadful place to be for everyone, including yourself. Just a suggestion / idea. edge

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 3:38 PM

overtheedge:

MichaelHazen:

Oh and by the way DACRASH.....dont presume to ask or tell me what to do on here. Seriously, like anything you do or say carries any weight with me. You have a better chance of being a door to door jehovah's witness and getting me to listen for 5 seconds. Don't like what I just said.....there's a corner....go cry in it....

Talk to me about being a child on facebook. And exactly what the hell are you doing?

Mike

Here is a suggestion / idea hazen. 1st.) Learn what it takes to be a gentlemen. 2nd.) Learn how to accept "constructive criticism". 3rd.) Don't bother opening a 2nd cc. With a character, attitude, personality, and manners such as yours it would be a dreadful place to be for everyone, including yourself. Just a suggestion / idea. edge

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What do you think this is? The 18th century? I already bothered and I already have members (from the previous club). And guess what? Their excited! Why? Cause contrary to popular belief, they do like me. Take a moment on that one. I'm sure it's hard to believe. Well that being said, thanks for trying to be another "holier the thou" waste of time trying to put me in my place........NEXT!!!!!!

Mike

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 4:00 PM

Claremoreblue ,  its true anyone from Amateur Level upwards can open  and Run a Club on W.G.T. But Running a Good Succesful Club is another  Thing.  it takes time and long hard work  

Like  your New Clubs Photo Michael, You have Made  a Good Start.

Roy

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 5:28 PM

MichaelHazen:
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What do you think this is? The 18th century? I already bothered and I already have members (from the previous club). And guess what? Their excited! Why? Cause contrary to popular belief, they do like me. Take a moment on that one. I'm sure it's hard to believe. Well that being said, thanks for trying to be another "holier the thou" waste of time trying to put me in my place........NEXT!!!!!!

RSS