Forums

Help › Forums

Owner frustration........ideas appreciated....

Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:28 AM (54 replies)
  • MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 6:04 PM

I know. Funny how that worked out huh? And your right, we should be playing nice. I will if they will :)

Mike

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 6:12 PM

MichaelHazen:

Oh and by the way DACRASH.....dont presume to ask or tell me what to do on here. Seriously, like anything you do or say carries any weight with me. You have a better chance of being a door to door jehovah's witness and getting me to listen for 5 seconds. Don't like what I just said.....there's a corner....go cry in it....

Talk to me about being a child on facebook. And exactly what the hell are you doing?

Mike

You say it all yourself.   I rest my case.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 6:36 PM

dacrash:

MichaelHazen:

Oh and by the way DACRASH.....dont presume to ask or tell me what to do on here. Seriously, like anything you do or say carries any weight with me. You have a better chance of being a door to door jehovah's witness and getting me to listen for 5 seconds. Don't like what I just said.....there's a corner....go cry in it....

Talk to me about being a child on facebook. And exactly what the hell are you doing?

Mike

You say it all yourself.   I rest my case.

Yea, cause you had nothing else to say. Thanks for playing. Waste of damn time....

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 6:52 PM

People like you cause 99% of ALL trouble in the world today.  Self absorbed fool.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 7:00 PM

lol's   geeez....and I thought I had issues  :)

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 7:12 PM

dacrash:

People like you cause 99% of ALL trouble in the world today.  Self absorbed fool.

That's right, me yapping my mouth off on here is up there with murder, rape, embezzlement, robbery, etc. Great analogy!

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 7:35 PM

MichaelHazen:

dacrash:

That's right, me yapping my mouth off on here is up there with murder, rape, embezzlement, robbery, etc. Great analogy!

Your starting to get it.  And people said you wouldn't.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 7:58 PM

dacrash:

MichaelHazen:

dacrash:

Wow! So basically your accepting that your that ignorant! LMAO....I guess admitting it is the first step....your on your way :)

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 9:58 PM

MichaelHazen:

dacrash:

MichaelHazen:

dacrash:

Wow! So basically your accepting that your that ignorant! LMAO....I guess admitting it is the first step....your on your way :)

So you finally lost it.  The last statement has no meaning to anything posted in this entire thread.  You have mixed replies to people in unrelated posts and insulted everyone who has tried to help.  You have invited people to treat you the way they are by your replies.     Read what you have written, then look in the mirror.  You need help.  Seriously. 

Seek help soon!!!!!

RSS