Help › Forums

masters lucky or am i missing somthing

Thu, Jan 21 2010 8:45 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 4:51 AM

The thread starter is right.

There is a secret keyboard combination that will open up the super secret WGT cheat codes.   When you're in the game, press the following keys, ALT + F4.

Cheers.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:32 AM

terildan, how ironic you would post this ridiculous statement just minutes before we played a match play challenge. little play by play is needed here, front 9 kia. is. first hole tdan 15ft. away par jb 3ft. bird. 2nd tdan bird. jb tap in bird. 3rd i guess this is where the master luck comes in i made par on purpose as he did (did'nt want him to start crying, hope to get another game sometime) 4th easy par for me predictable bogey for tdog down 2. 5th more luck for the master player 2ft. tap in bird. ugly bogey for our guy. 6th really tryin to slow play it now, tdog 15ft long on 2nd shot nice place to miss huh, me just tried to cozy one up there oops 2ft. again that was luck bad luck for me, 4 dn after 6. 7th i lay up to 50yrd. he goes for green in 2 goes in the sand (how do you do that?) more luck, i stick 3rd shot to a couple ft. more luck, then he says to me in chat box that masters are so lucky, no offense. i say none takin. in the the middle of my putt this douchbag discos wait the full 5 min. then has the balls to suggest to drop match. LUCKY THE ONLY LUCK WAS THAT IT WENT MORE THAN 5 HOLES. go away you loser, and if not stay in the shallow end guppy. thx JB

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:54 AM

marioh:
    ALT + F4.

AWWWW C'MON MARIO!  Don't go given' that away!  Now I'm never gonna win anything!!!  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 7:14 AM

LMAO-1st thing I did was go and do that to see what it was--too funny.

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 7:32 AM

Listen, I have much respect for all these top notch players. They are not cheating. I have been playing seriously for two months now, everyday. I am a master, with a 62.95 average, still using my pro equipment with starter balls. I realize there are people worse than me and people better than me. I still love the challenge. You can easily stop playing the game if you don't like it, or if you suck. I will keep playing everyday and keep getting better, while you sit around scratching your azz, wondering what's going on.   Great game with some great players, get over it.     Rhett78 

• Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 7:53 AM

Rhett78:
    Great game with some great players, get over it.     Rhett78 

When is that Tiger release ???  heard hes gonna be charging $$$ for diffrent angles... lol

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 8:04 AM

Travbchiln:

Rhett78:
    Great game with some great players, get over it.     Rhett78 

When is that Tiger release ???  heard hes gonna be charging $$ for diffrent angles... lol

Trav, I'm checking into a clinic on how to have more sex! LOL

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 8:14 AM

I die laughing.  There is nothing else to say!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 8:14 AM

Rhett78:
    diffrent

Darn, where is that bloody 'e' ?

• Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 8:45 AM

AtlantaCoaster:
    I die laughing.  There is nothing else to say!

With that said, im bowing out of the forums for a while, its destracting me from my putting practice!!!  LOL

• PAGES
RSS