Forums

Help › Forums

Current Barnyard Showdown -WRONG score!!!

Sat, May 20 2023 3:05 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CliffTrevino
    9 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 3:21 AM

After completing the 2nd round of the current showdown, i was certain i finished at 3 UNDER par,, enough to make the cut comfortably, but WGT says i was 1 OVER par, missing the cut. What the heck!!! Anyone else experienced a fault like this? Cliff.

• CliffTrevino
    9 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 10:01 AM

Yes, am trying, but still no reply from anyone. Not fair, would like to finish the event. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 1:54 PM

CliffTrevino:

After completing the 2nd round of the current showdown, i was certain i finished at 3 UNDER par,, enough to make the cut comfortably, but WGT says i was 1 OVER par, missing the cut. What the heck!!! Anyone else experienced a fault like this? Cliff.

There hasn’t been a cut yet for rd 2.  

• CliffTrevino
    9 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 2:08 PM

That's not really the point. The point is i was definitely 3 UNDER par, not 1 OVER par, they made a mistake somehow., and at 1 over, i won't make the cut. Not a big deal you might think, but as Bob Dylan so correctly wrote once, " you just kinda wasted my precious time" ....and credits to enter, buying balls, etc.....CL.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 2:38 PM

Cliff, go to the showdown page,pull up your scorecard and at least you'll be able to see where things went haywire. Then contact member services. Gl.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2023 2:48 AM

AlaskanDame:

CliffTrevino:

There hasn’t been a cut yet for rd 2.  

Maybe he talking about another account !

• CliffTrevino
    9 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2023 3:00 AM

how do i find my scorecard now, is that possible?

• CliffTrevino
    9 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2023 3:05 AM

Oh, gotcha i can see it, well its saying i had 4 straight bogeys on the back nine...???..wtf, no way!!!....C

• PAGES
RSS