Forums

Help › Forums

masters lucky or am i missing somthing

Thu, Jan 21 2010 8:45 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • terildan
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 7:42 PM
    i've only played for a month, very good at whats going on... seems all masters are way too lucky or somthing is going on im not aware of
  • Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:37 PM

Well I'm new to this but played other golf games for years, there were always people that were really good with the clicks, but the real aces were the ones that made charts and notes on top of that...gifted and hard workers really.

Btw are there any available charts for this game yet?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:00 PM

elaborate further on lucky......not sure exactly what you mean..... but if you are implying that a majority of the master population is cheating then you would be wrong.

Rob

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:19 PM

So typical of these new players . On for only a week and they think we all cheat. Hey lucky what you are missing is about 400-800 rounds of golf.

Newbs,...........

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 10:04 PM

How true. When I first came on, there were two tiers, hack and amateur. The opening page listed the top ranked hacks with averages at 68.1. I couldn't believe, then, that anyone could average such a score. Then I discovered there was another tier known as amateur and was flabbergasted to see averages just below 60. Impossible for me to believe...impossible! Who was this guy named Tibbets? What was this thing known as Avatar Lee? It was all impossible. Well, with hard work, time and much fun, I still can't play at that level, but I at least know it is not fake. These players at the top of the Master food chain can play and it is all real.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 10:08 PM

terildan:
    i've only played for a month, very good at whats going on... seems all masters are way too lucky or somthing is going on im not aware of

Your first forum post and this is all you have to say? Nice introduction! Nice to meet you too *shakes head*. Way to make us respect your opinions.

What does very good at what's going on mean? Give yourself and the game some time.....you will get better.

If you're insinuating that folks are cheating, first off, get SOLID proof.

Please, take the time to learn the game or keep your opinion to yourself.

GD

• imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 10:42 PM

This guy makes me want to vomit..................listen up, man - - I'm not going to be nice like others.

I have friends on this game, most of them are masters.  I am a master tier player myself.  And I can guarantee you that none of us cheat, not a single one.  You name a friend of mine, I've seen him/her play in person.  What I see, in them and to a lesser degree in myself, are outstanding shot-makers and EVEN BETTER course managers/putters.  You see, my friend, its like anything else in life - - - the would-be cheaters accuse others of cheating, and the best luck comes to those who hustle and/or work hard.  So before you accuse anyone of anything, do this for me............shoot a couple hundred rounds, and post THREE STATS from those rounds here for me:

1) Driving Accuracy

2) Greens In Regulation

3) Putts per Round (FOR BOTH 9 & 18 HOLE ROUNDS)

Let me know those stats, as well as your scoring average, and I'll refer you to a host of players to compare these ##s against.  You will find, without a doubt, that the best players here are extremely long and accurate, they are excellent on and around the greens, and THEY WORK HARD, WHICH IS NOT CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Rock out.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 11:42 PM

terildan:

Jimac55:

Well I'm new to this but played other golf games for years, there were always people that were really good with the clicks, but the real aces were the ones that made charts and notes on top of that...gifted and hard workers really.

Btw are there any available charts for this game yet?

Funny two players ..two first time posts.One is playing a month! Appears this player is having trouble with the game. Cant  believe he is not as good the Master.Been here a month..hmmm Thinks if im not as good as world class players they do something I dont. They do. They do what the other first time poster said.notes charts hard work..forum particpation  Jimac55 for first time poster has a pretty good handle on how to go about the goal. He doesnt open mouth and insert foot. Well gl both players. Ill be lookin for you on the link s. I hang near the 19th hole. Gotta pay your dues for those charts though.;)         fuzzygazz

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 12:05 AM

Topic Title:

You're missing an "e".

• imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 12:31 AM

nivlac:

Topic Title:

You're missing an "e".

Seriously almost pissed my pants when I read this.  Master players have a masterful sense of humor, end of story!!! :-)

• PAGES
RSS