Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE:Bilko's Putter Pal - New Wind Calculator

Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:43 PM (230 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:16 PM

mb386:

Please send Redwood and Ghost. Thanks in advance.

mb386@comcast.net

On the way! GL

• rastov203
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 7:00 AM

Thanks SgtBilko

I don't think it was you who overlooked the post. It seemed to take and extraordinarily long time to be approved (7hrs +). I figured the post got lost or denied for some reason so posted again and shortly thereafter they both appeared.

Thanks again - much appreciated

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 7:17 AM

rastov203:

Thanks SgtBilko

I don't think it was you who overlooked the post. It seemed to take and extraordinarily long time to be approved (7hrs +). I figured the post got lost or denied for some reason so posted again and shortly thereafter they both appeared.

Thanks again - much appreciated

You are quite right, I did not notice that you are a fairly new to the board and thus you have to go through the time you are under the moderators thumb. LOL

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:29 AM

I'm not to good when it comes to mathematical discombobulational figurings, the compass, calculator, ruler n protraktors jus git in the way.

Do you think maybe you can jus make me a chart, so as I could hole everything out from ohh lets say  160 & out?  This would be much appreciatable and I could even pay you in fruitloops or maybe some count chocula??

Kiddin aside, great work on the charts, they are most appreciative.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:35 AM

Switz71:

I'm not to good when it comes to mathematical discombobulational figurings, the compass, calculator, ruler n protraktors jus git in the way.

Do you think maybe you can jus make me a chart, so as I could hole everything out from ohh lets say  160 & out?  This would be much appreciatable and I could even pay you in fruitloops or maybe some count chocula??

Kiddin aside, great work on the charts, they are most appreciative.

If I had that I am not so sure I would share it. LOL, Thanks!!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:14 PM

Thanks for the work on the putter graphs. I have never used one but would love to try. I use the nike and rossa. Could u please send them. Again thanks! 

lbskinner1@yahoo.com

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:15 PM

Oh, by the way, i may have to contact u and get u to shown me how to set it up on my screen.  I am a computer dummy!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 4:22 PM

lonnieskinner:

Thanks for the work on the putter graphs. I have never used one but would love to try. I use the nike and rossa. Could u please send them. Again thanks! 

lbskinner1@yahoo.com

Sent it over!!!

• ascoile
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 7:01 PM

If I may please have a copy for the ghost putter

ascoile@hotmail.com

many thanks for your time

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:54 AM

Great!

I've been using the one for Ghost and loving it!

RSS