Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE:Bilko's Putter Pal - New Wind Calculator

Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:43 PM (230 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:32 PM

Updated: 11-10-12
    Effective today I have locked this thread. Everything has been moved to Bilko Putter Pal. If there are any major changes you can view them there as well as download all the latest tools to include the new wind calculator. I have also created an online version for those that do not have MS Excel, it is the basic version but it does a great job. The link is on the site. Thanks for all your wonderful support.

r

UPDATE: 9-15-12 
    I have updated the putter pal file to include a wind and putter calculator, I am extremely happy with the wind  calculator and it's ability to dial in the correct shot needed when facing head or tail winds.  Wind calculator works on 5 to 20 mph.The putter calculator is just placing the formula many of you use in a calculator for ease in determining the speed needed based upon the green you are on.

you can download this for free

Newer MS Excel Users
    Older MS Excel Users 

Any and all feedback is appreciated and if you feel obliged I do take Nike Balls in appreciation, but it is not required.

I have already received some requests for the putter graph for the new Nike and have just finished. For those who have never used my putter graph which is rather unimaginative, but works wonders. Here is the list that I have available. 

Daytona
    30, 60, 90 & 15, 30, 60 scale

Redwood

30, 45, 60 scale 

Ghost

15, 25, 50

Nike

10, 20, 50 Scale

Note: Others can be designed for lower putters if I have the top 3 scales.

Do not print the picture above, it is not scaled to your screen!
    if you would like to have the file please send me a message with your email. User must have Microsoft Excel or the free viewer can be dowloaded. Simple to follow instructions to scale to your screen. If you would like to donate a sleeve of Nike lvl 71's ball I would appreciate it but it is not required.

EDIT: The speeds were originally developed for the Tour Master and Legend. Note, this is only designed to give you a starting base. Personally I use the Daytona, as a legend a flat putt is about 1 to fast but as a tour master it was just right. I would suggest you use it for a while and you will figure out where you need to be.

UPDATED 4-16-12: The ruler can now be downloaded here Bilko's Putter Pal Link.

added a conversion chart for green speeds.

For those who gave me golf ball's thank you so much, your kindness was a breath of fresh air in today's world.

• Rishirocks
    88 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:49 AM

Can you send me the file for the Ghost? My e-mail is detroitpistonsorlakers@yahoo.com

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:31 AM

on the way

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 6:28 AM

Hi SgtBilko,

Can you forward me the file for the Daytona Putter Scale...I would like to give it a try...been using the calculator & my eye to date which has worked effectively & this might knock 1 or 2 off my score...!!!

barrygomeara@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

mara43

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 6:32 AM

mara43:

Hi SgtBilko,

Can you forward me the file for the Daytona Putter Scale...I would like to give it a try...been using the calculator & my eye to date which has worked effectively & this might knock 1 or 2 off my score...!!!

barrygomeara@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

mara43

Check your email! GL

• rastov203
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 6:36 AM

Hey SgtBilko

Could you please send me a copy also?

Thanks

rastov203@yahoo.ca

• NRWhiteKnight
    29 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:24 AM

Can you please send me the file for the Ghost and the Daytona?

E-mail: inventorygod@gmail.com

Thank you.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:39 AM

Nice work Bilko!

• ROrsborn
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:44 AM

Please send me the file for the Ghost.

rorsborn@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:55 AM

NRWhiteKnight:

Can you please send me the file for the Ghost and the Daytona?

E-mail: inventorygod@gmail.com

Thank you.

check your email

RSS