Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE:Bilko's Putter Pal - New Wind Calculator

Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:43 PM (230 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:57 AM

lonnieskinner:
    Oh, by the way, i may have to contact u and get u to shown me how to set it up on my screen.

Print the ruler to attach to the bottom of your monitor to match YOUR meter as showing on YOUR screen.
    .Measure your onscreen meter length (as shown by the image below)
    markers

..Then, using your printer's Properties, print the image according to your measurement.
    Be sure to allow 2 - 3mm either side of of the first and last increments of the ruler.

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 9:25 AM

ok lets try this, can u please send me the putter pal for the daytona rossa, i am a TourMaster. my adress are :  peo_57@live.se and please tell me how to use it lol :-))

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 4:41 AM

SHRUDE:

lonnieskinner:
    Oh, by the way, i may have to contact u and get u to shown me how to set it up on my screen.

Print the ruler to attach to the bottom of your monitor to match YOUR meter as showing on YOUR screen.
    .Measure your onscreen meter length (as shown by the image below)
    markers

..Then, using your printer's Properties, print the image according to your measurement.
    Be sure to allow 2 - 3mm either side of of the first and last increments of the ruler.

Thanks Shrude, you got it!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 4:45 AM

peoch:

ok lets try this, can u please send me the putter pal for the daytona rossa, i am a TourMaster. my adress are :  peo_57@live.se and please tell me how to use it lol :-))

on the way, check your email

• Kanga2k5
    47 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 5:02 AM

Nice work mate. I'll take anything as long as it's free.If you happen to have something spare that may help a Ghost (L35+)/ Master,  laying around please send to. adrian@fatmail.net Cheers, Kanga. And thanks.

• jbestsr
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 5:37 AM

would you send a scale for the ghost   my email jbestsr@msn.com

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 5:45 AM

Kanga2k5:

Nice work mate. I'll take anything as long as it's free.If you happen to have something spare that may help a Ghost (L35+)/ Master,  laying around please send to. adrian@fatmail.net Cheers, Kanga. And thanks.

Just sent it, let me know if you have any problems

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 5:49 AM

For those who utiilize this, I would love to hear any and all feedback that might help in improving it overall.

• Sharkieboy
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 6:15 AM

I still use the WGT tour starter putter.  Can you help?

capeshark@live.co.za

Tx in advance.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 6:58 AM

Hi ]

Can you send me scale for Daytona rosa

Regards

Russellie

rssll.watson@gmail.com

RSS