Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys that never give you credits

Thu, Jan 26 2012 10:09 AM (71 replies)
  • RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:46 AM

I just completed a 45 min survey from Valued Opinions about depression!!!! How depressing no credits and all i got was a mail box full of offers for more surveys..Sure is tuff place to earn credits!!!

• HoraceGumble
    61 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 6:13 AM
    Were lucky they even offer these surveys for credits, so why does everyone have to complain about them? They don't work all the time for me either, but it's better then nothing.
  • staffickier
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:45 AM

I have also tried for two lots of credits from "valued Opinions", with no luck.

From what you have written no point emailing no"valued opinions" themselves, but go for WGT.

Whilst on about credits, I signed up for "Credit Expert", cause I wanted a better driver, to date NO credits.

GOOD LUCK with your choking attempt. I am now off to post another point about WGT themselves re game play.

mick

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 9:02 PM

the 2 surveys where at 'option surveys'  i just went to that site and there is no 'trail play' help anywhere. the help button takes you to a 'tolua #1 paid survey' link, which is "greenfield" and they say i don't has an account to get help. went back to ;option survet' site and my e-mail address is right there.  so which site use 'trail pay? 

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 8:59 PM

i just got 150 credits from 'opinion surveys'!  that's right. took 45 minutes but i got credits.

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 6:36 AM

just got a email from 'my survey' stating that you can only get credit for doing a survey by going thru there web site.  you will not get credit from them by going thru WGT or any other site for that matter. but, you have to go thru WGT site to get those credits for the game.  would this be the 'old' catch 22?

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:06 AM

revelie2:

just got a email from 'my survey' stating that you can only get credit for doing a survey by going thru there web site.  you will not get credit from them by going thru WGT or any other site for that matter. but, you have to go thru WGT site to get those credits for the game.  would this be the 'old' catch 22?

Hello Mate.

I'm pretty sure that I got some WGT credits for registering and completing a survey with this company. I stuck with them because they will swap your 'My Survey' points for a Pay Pal voucher. I joined, did some surveys for them, ( they send details to your e-mail address ) which I still do and saved up enough to exchange for a £10 ( Sterling ) voucher, which in turn, I exchanged on here for around 1500 WGT credits. I began to wonder if it was all going to come together.... but it did !

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 5:13 PM

8 days in a row now, I get the message

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Looks like tomorrow never comes...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 5:36 PM

moonreaderman:
    If you have gotten your credits from this Valued Opinions or if you have not, let us know here please.

I signed-up with Valued Opinions survey and have $5.00 in my Valued Opinion account. The surveys that come to my inbox are far and few in between for sure. And I did receive my 234 credits for signing-up.

You'll need to be sure you have any Adblock programs closed before attempting to conduct a WGT survey or you'll only get a blank screen.

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 6:39 PM

adramforall:

8 days in a row now, I get the message

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Looks like tomorrow never comes...

Only 8 days?
    I've tried getting one since I started on 12.19.11 ... so far without any luck. So I kinda think the surveys areee not directed at people froma non-english speaking country.

There actually was one on the Daily surveys thingy. But the answers were totally bogus.
    Asking how many people lived at my house apart from myself - and since both my children no longer lives at home, I could answer 0 ... except 0 was not a valid option for that survey. Lowest number for that answer was 1. >.<
    I stoppd looking through for those daily surveys now. Seems when there is one, its completely bogus, and no relations between Q's and A's.

RSS