Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys that never give you credits

Thu, Jan 26 2012 10:09 AM (71 replies)
  • revelie2
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:44 PM

just did another one from 'opinion survey' and got 150 credits!

so they are on the up!               ty 'opinion and wft"

LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY!

and MOON, still  not convinced they are NOT on the take.

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:53 PM

"The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website."

OK, I tried "My View" to see if what others said about getting credits is correct for me. 

The above quote was given to me after I finished a 20 minute survey about "Orbitz".

It may be that someone can somehow get credits from one survey. My View was the one that was talked about here on this thread where credits were given.

It seems that even this site has gone sour as of 1/12/2012.

Again, I wasted my time completing a survey. I was given a survey. I should have gotten the credits..... but... this statement above nixed any chances of me getting credits for this survey.

As for "Dollar/money" credits on one survey site mentioned here. I still did not get WGT credits but did earn dollar credits in the amount of $5.00. But.... Who gives a rats behind that I got money credits for products offered that I do not want???? I am sure that I would have had to pay for high priced shipping that would have made the transaction a scam.

I am glad that a few folks here have gotten credits to get free clubs.... but .... for majority of us here..... it seems that it is a fruitless endeavor to even waste our time with "SURVEYS" on WGT.

I have my clubs that I will be using on WGT until there are better clubs to be had. I like my G-10 clubs.

I was just trying to get credits for balls. I like a certain ball that helps my game here. It would have been nice to be able to fill out a survey or two and get some balls.... but.... I will not waste my time trying to fill out surveys ever again on WGT.

So, my advice is that you should try "My View". If they do not give you credits as they did not give me mine..... just forget about using surveys to acquire credits on WGT. You are wasting your time with the rest.

I say this with experience and frustration.

Good luck,

Steven 

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:58 PM

Something interesting just happened after I made my last post a few minutes ago.

I got the 75 credits from "My View". This is a first for me.

So, all I can say is, My View is not a bogus site after all.

I hope that this thread has given this "Survey" issue some clarity. It seems that others have been frustrated with their survey experiences. I am pleased that My View gave me my credits for my effort. I will do this again.

I am glad I could say something positive about this survey issue.

Steven 

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 4:42 PM

i checked the BBB links on the surveys site, they come up "404"

i'm shocked!

• maury62
    448 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 12:17 PM

I have  tried to take over 100 surveys so far i have  got to take 9. the rest after i have taken the PRE SURVEY for 10 min guess what i dotn quality BS. i have  tried all different methods i have changed my age gender occupation and evrythign you can change but i still dotn quality  BS. 

• TRABLAH
    210 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 12:57 PM

moonreaderman:

Something interesting just happened after I made my last post a few minutes ago.

I hope that this thread has given this "Survey" issue some clarity. It seems that others have been frustrated with their survey experiences. I am pleased that My View gave me my credits for my effort. I will do this again.

Steven 

moonreaderman:

Steven 

I have completed quite a few surveys on "My View", and after each one there is a delay of 10 -15 minutes before the credits are given.  Their surveys seem to be on the level and for the most part are quite interesting.  It is a shame they are only for 75 credits @.

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 5:45 PM

I did do an "Opinion Survey". I did the survey and it did not give me credits for WGT as promised. 

If others are getting the 150 in WGT credits, this is great. Just know that this one is questionable since they did not give me the credits for a specific survey on their site.

So Far, My View is the only one that I have gotten WGT credits from. 

• arme
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 9:02 PM

Very good I can't even purchase any credits even if I have a credit card.   I click on buy credits and nothing happens, someone help me.

• snooperpooper
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 4:54 AM

I've also wasted time this morning trying to get WGT credits for surveys only to be told I don't qualify after spending time completing the survey.   I also tried Toluna this morning and see no way to convert points earned to credits, I and a number of other WGT players have flagged this on the forum page.   I think the surveys are a waste of time for the most part.

• snooperpooper
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 7:07 AM

And here's the reply I've just received from Toluna Surveys...

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately Toluna is not responsible for the applications that are put on other websites. Our IT team has suggested you to contact the site which directed you to Toluna and forward them the registration confirmation email you received from Toluna as proof of your registration. We are committed to making sure you have a good experience with us here on the Toluna site. If you would like to contact the webmaster of this particular application, they can help you further."

So if they;re not responsible for putting offers on WGT who is??????

RSS