Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys that never give you credits

Thu, Jan 26 2012 10:09 AM (71 replies)
  • revelie2
    24 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 7:16 PM

update on 'myview' surveys,  if you go thru WGT site there home site doesn't pop up. i got a e-mail from them and i can look at my account that way.  when back and tried thru WGT and it doesn't go thru.  i did complete 2 surveys, i know i got credit for one not sure about 2nd.  also WGT says on there site that you can do a survey each day, but one win of 75 credits per day.  let see if i get one again, but this is a positive step!

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 9:31 AM

I have done surveys on four different survey offers. I have yet to receive any credits.

I may have missed this "MyView", survey offer. If I did, and others are getting their credits, this just means that MyView is doing as it supposed to and the others "Are Bogus".

I think that if you try four survey sites and you do fill out surveys for all four and don't get credits, .....it is safe to say that the majority of survey offers are bogus on WGT. Others have said the same when I complained on another thread early this year. I complained to WGT then as I am doing now.

In my mind, WGT should bounce surveys that don't do as promised. Or, maybe I am just a little hot because I wasted my time with ValuedOpinions like I wasted my time filling out surveys with the other four that never gave me credits.

Glad to hear "ONE" survey is working. Lets make sure we just try this survey offer and not waste our time with any of the others.

MyView works..... The others are Bogus!

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 1:36 AM

Update...... I don't see "Valued Opinions" offered for WGT credits any longer. 

Maybe WGT finally gave it a try themselves and realized what I posted here was dead right.

I think that WGT aught to credit me and anyone else with the 234 credits just for wasting our time on this bogus offer for credits.

We will never know the whole story on this but I could care less about being the fly on the wall during this WGT discussion by those involved with dropping Valued Opinions.

Maybe this post tipped the scales on this dropped offer. At least this bogus offer is gone now.

Maybe WGT will check out their survey offers more closely in the future..... we will see.

Thanks for the posts here, maybe our "Opinions" made the difference so that others would not waste their time on surveys like Valued Opinions. (The words, "Valued Opinions", is an oxymoron...isn't it?!!) Aught to be.....

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 5:03 PM

did a survey for 'opinion surveys' yesterday and to day,  did a survey each day. one about 30 minutes and today's was 10 minutes.  recorded all the info, time, survey number, topic and emailed wgt with the info.  i'll start a survey. a simple one which you will not get any credits for.

yes or no.... will wgt resolve this?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 11:23 AM

revelie2:

did a survey for 'opinion surveys' yesterday and to day,  did a survey each day. one about 30 minutes and today's was 10 minutes.  recorded all the info, time, survey number, topic and emailed wgt with the info.  i'll start a survey. a simple one which you will not get any credits for.

No, because it's Trial Pay you should be speaking to. Have you tried their Support Button?

• abchjriomlfjors
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 11:48 AM

Hi,

real age has not posted my 75 credits after completeing the survey. I e-mailed both WGT and Real Age and no response. For "phony value" you think they would handle the admin after they get your effort. Add me to list of complainers.

thx

JRC

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 12:52 PM

revelie2:

As Piztaker stated earlier you need to contact Trialpay by clicking on the contact support button on the upper right hand corner of the offers. Then scroll down to opinion surveys at the very bottom of the page and click contact support and follow the directions and they should award you your credits, not always but in most cases they do. You should realize that Trialpay tracks our accounts through facebook and if you have no facebook account then it is more difficult. Also I have found that logging into WGT through facebook helps a lot in getting your credits.

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 12:27 AM

so the issue is with trailpay?  i don't do facebook.  it's that if an offer is made then just do it.

bust a deal, face the wheel

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 4:13 AM

piztaker:

moonreaderman:

..ALL OF THE SURVEYS ON WGT ARE BOGUS!

Well all my credits must be bogus then. 3,000 of them in the last 12 days. I got 3 surveys on Wednesday, 2 yesterday and 2 today. I know these vary from country to country, but they seem pretty easy to me.

Yikes piztaker, that's a fantastic result. Genuinely though mate, Being out of work and relying on videos/surveys for credits, I can't figure out how you've managed to get that many, here in the U.K., as I myself am. The 450 credit one has been out of action for weeks now, the 150 credit one hasn't let me on for about the same amount of time, which only leaves us with a couple of 75 credit ones to have a go at.

If you could let me know, I would honestly be very grateful, as I've the time to give them.... if I can find them !

Ta mate.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 4:23 AM

moonreaderman:

I tried to get 234 credits (odd number isn't it?) from "Valued Opinions". 

It seems that this Valued Opinions is another survey that is bogus.

If you have gotten your credits from this Valued Opinions or if you have not, let us know here please.

Steven

I registered and completed a survey or two with this lot. I didn't get the promised credits, so I contacted them twice, letting them know and advising that I wouldn't do any more surveys, till my credits were sent. I got no reply from them, so I've unsubscribed.

I'm not sure if WGT had checked this company out thoroughly enough or not, but it just creates bad feeling when this happens.

RSS