Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys that never give you credits

Thu, Jan 26 2012 10:09 AM (71 replies)
  • dwcdoogie
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:02 PM

i've done Ampario surveys, never got credits and done several others and never got credits.. i have ordered Golf magazine never got those credits, I went and did Gamefly last night and never got those credits and I have bought credits in the [ast yet this is how we get treated.. bogus!!!!!!!!!!

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 12:03 PM

Shopping Credits!???? What the heck do I need shopping credits for. I will check that out. I surely missed it if this is the case. .....and anyway....> The credit system if for getting virtual golf gear only...... or at least I thought..

I am about to call credit reports dot com to end my subscription. Heck, I could have used the service but since they did lie about not charging to sign up, that one dollar made the difference in me not wanting the service.

In Georgia, where I live, by law I get one free credit report from each of the credit reporting services anyway. So, every four months I can check my own credit history for free,

Thanks for the heads up about about credit report.com charging you anyway after canceling. I will ask for an email confirmation while I am still on the phone. 

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 12:34 PM

Ok, I re-read the Valued Opinions offer. I know that at the time I signed up, I did take a survey of sorts. If there is another survey that I should take other than the initial survey....then this is the kicker.

What happens is that you fill out a non-qualifying survey and then you are never offered another survey that will get you the 234 credits.

There is a way to get some other credits for merchandise but hey, if you are never offered another survey because you are from WGT, then those merchandise survey offers are as bogus as the initial survey that you filled out.

I am sure that Valued Opinions and WGT got some monetary worth from filling out the forms.

So, filling out the forms and giving these CRUD BALLS your info is all that this offer is about.

NOBODY IS EVER GOING TO GET THE 234 CREDITS THAT ARE OFFERED!!!

My advice is to never waste your time filling out any SURVEY offers with WGT. You are just wasting your own time by doing so.

I contacted CreditReports.com. I got a confirmation number. I canceled my subscription. I was supposed to get a confirmation email about my cancellation but so far it has not shown up. If I do not get it by tomorrow I will call again.

Again, thanks for the heads up on the problems with credit report.com.

One last thing.....CreditReports.com offered me a half price deal of $9.95 if I didn't cancel.....interesting if you need the service.

Also, they operator said I would be given back the $1.00 fee after three business days. We will see.

I am enjoying my G10 irons and G10 driver. A great use of credits in my opinion. 

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:34 PM

i just got an e-mail from 'myveiw' and they say that are not really involved with the people who do the surveys, they just offer the service. they also said that then can, after getting all the info, to say you don't qualify.  which to me means they are looking for certain answers for who ever the are doing the survey for.  so, i guess they  just lie to them so they get what they want .  and that way, they come to them for more surveys. i e-mailed them back and told them that it was a scam and was going to forward to the BBB.

• moonreaderman
    118 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 6:05 PM

Update;

I went to Valued Opinions to see if I qualified for another survey. They had two for me to try. I filled out the criteria to see if I qualified for the survey. I lied about things that I was offered. I clicked those criteria for Finance and Travel.

Of course I did not qualify for anything that I checked on either survey offer.

Odd though, the travel one wanted to know if I had certain types of medical ills.

Then I looked up at my balance. As it turns out, I made $1.00 for the first survey that I filled out when I first applied. SO, I did take a survey that I got a $1.00 credit for.

One thing I did remember is that the merchandise credits were not credited until the survey had ended. So this merchandise aspect has nothing to do with getting WGT credits or should be mistaken for the 234 credits. Their credits are offered in actual money credits......dollars....not credits.

I read it right as everyone else did.

Again ....ALL OF THE SURVEYS ON WGT ARE BOGUS!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 9:53 PM

moonreaderman:

..ALL OF THE SURVEYS ON WGT ARE BOGUS!

Well all my credits must be bogus then. 3,000 of them in the last 12 days. I got 3 surveys on Wednesday, 2 yesterday and 2 today. I know these vary from country to country, but they seem pretty easy to me.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:37 PM

piztaker:

moonreaderman:

..ALL OF THE SURVEYS ON WGT ARE BOGUS!

Well all my credits must be bogus then. 3,000 of them in the last 12 days. I got 3 surveys on Wednesday, 2 yesterday and 2 today. I know these vary from country to country, but they seem pretty easy to me.

Mine too Piz. My many 1000's of credits must be bogus too. But wait WGT took my bogus credits in payment for my R11 irons and my Ghost Spider putter and several sleeves of Srixon balls. 

On another note. If you never got any credits then you are doing something wrong. The few times I didn't receive the credits that I earned I clicked on the support button on the trialpay page e-mailed trial pay with all the information about the completed survey or offer and with the exception of 2 times I was awarded my credits. 

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 11:02 PM

please, which survey site are you talking about and i've e-mail twice on the same survey.

and i think it's odd, about something in see both your e-mails.

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 11:09 PM

which site?

• blae01
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 10:10 AM

Hi to all, the surveys are working sometimes, they don't work every day. you need to try every day. i got almost 3000 credits in surveys and viewing adds in 2 weeks and i've bought the r11 clubs. so it works for me!!!!!!   good luck

RSS