Forums

Help › Forums

Free 150 credits not working on android.

Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:21 AM (31 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 12:17 PM

garyk49:

They were working on all devices for a short time this 7/20 am.  But then it stopped, the only videos I could get were on my Amazon tablet again.  Everything else were giving me the sorry no more videos popup.

They know that the videos aren't workin...........the should give android users free 150 credits for every day, of their screw up

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 1:07 PM

Luckystar5:
    They know that the videos aren't workin...........the should give android users free 150 credits for every day, of their screw up

Videos are working for me everyday, all 75 of them for 150 credits...i'm on the East coast of Canada

• dragonmouse
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 2:12 PM

going on 5 days straight with no videos avail message.  Let's see that ought to = around 750 free ones and counting! They obviously goofed it up with the last patch so on them not that it matters.  For sure would have been fixed by now if THEIR  credits for balls and games, were not being allowed to go through.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 2:55 PM

According to Nico (via Discord), the videos are not working and it is a Unity issue (Unity is the entity providing the videos). The official position is that WGT is just as concerned and has been looking to Unity to fix it.

Sounds good, unless Unity is another subsidiary of Callaway!!

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Fri, Jul 21 2023 6:22 PM

Worked for me yesterday, dead again today. Android, both Wi-Fi on and off.

• TapOut64
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 1:44 PM

Not working today.  Played 2 videos and now will not play anymore.

• numquam
    88 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 5:50 AM

Nothing has changed, 1 - 3 videos and then no availibility. Nobody seems to care. Starter ball is my friend.

• dragonmouse
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 3:40 PM

Nico please take notice!  I have done some investigation and here is what it presented me with.  I am on android on wi-fi, reg cell service doesn't work at my home.  5 times I have uninstalled and reinstalled, wgt at which point it will allow around 10 to 12 vids. Then the error message no vids avail etc.  Clear cache and of the five twice it allowed two more vids then error.

On the next to last attempt I simply signed out then back on and it gave me an additional 2. vids.

I know wgt third parties this but it is most likely a coding issue, my guess is the trigger for surpassing the 150 creds a day is being tripped early with the way certain accounts are being read. No clue for sure as I'm not a comp guru, just what the appearance is. This is still not workable as is for sure though and the frustration of having to play free balls when I am not allowed to take advantage of the few credits allowed to make my measly 133 cred ball sleeves available make gameplay much less.  Since I don't spend my fixed income on games buying them outright is simply not possible. 

Please talk to whomever, and advocate for a fix to help those of us that enjoy the game to continue to play. 

• numquam
    88 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 7:54 AM

'not available' still available. It's a shame.

• B1ackadder
    103 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 9:26 AM

Not working for me on both android and Iphone! Pain In the rear end! 

RSS