Forums

Help › Forums

Free 150 credits not working on android.

Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:21 AM (31 replies)
  • B1ackadder
    103 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 11:40 AM

Anyone else get this? Free credits not working on memuplay or bluestacks.

Working fine on iPhone.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 12:44 PM

Connect your device to LTE rather than Wi-Fi and see if that works... It did for me.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 2:31 PM

the only one I have been able to get to run beyond 20-26 credits is my Amazon tablet.  Have had to fight with any others that I have after 10 videos.

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 2:35 PM

B1ackadder:

Anyone else get this? Free credits not working on memuplay or bluestacks.

Working fine on iPhone.

3 straight days only able to see 1 or 2 videos and tried a lot during the days. Yesterday, turned off Wi-Fi on my Android Samsung and I was able to see all 75 videos same as usual. TODAY, but to nothing either Wi-Fi enabled or not. 

• B1ackadder
    103 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 3:03 PM

Not using WiFi. Still no joy.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sun, Jul 16 2023 5:43 PM

B1ackadder:

Not using WiFi. Still no joy.

Sorry to hear it. Well, only one thing left then... WGT needs to sort this out... soon!

• numquam
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 1:53 AM

Since 3 days big issues with the credits. Android using. Reset of the ad ID doesn't help.

1 - 2 and then no more. If I try later the same. Please fix that!

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 5:42 AM

I posted this other day in similar thread,

I'm no conspiracy theorist but to me it has been painfully obvious that certainly in the last year at least, they are trying to  reduce the number of free credits available for all.

I understand the credits for PC players have always been inconsistent at best but now have virtually been eliminated  for all PC players.

The new survey system was better for awhile but not great, but now I have not qualified for a survey in 6 weeks!

I do think they are making a big mistake if they squeeze the mobile players. Realistically how many players can survive on credits won and would be willing to pay 100% out of their pocket even if they could after being given free ride so long.

Wondering what others think of it.

• club578
    561 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 8:32 AM

keeps up i guess ill be using starter balls from now on

• B1ackadder
    103 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 12:00 PM

Got this back from support today.

Thank you for your message. We are definitely looking into the issue. Our Q/A team is aware of something bugging the system. There won't be any hotfixes unfortunately, if there's a patch it'll be with an update.

Sincerely,
    WGT

RSS