Forums

Help › Forums

Free 150 credits not working on android.

Tue, Aug 8 2023 11:21 AM (31 replies)
  • GuznekPudda
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 1:38 PM

It's not working on Gameloop on Windows PC either and hasn't for several days.

• TapOut64
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 4:11 PM

Crud, may have to do the same thing eventually but fortunately, I have watched my 75 commercials daily and have over 16k gold coins saved up.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 7:12 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Connect your device to LTE rather than Wi-Fi and see if that works... It did for me.

thanks for this tip...I finally did this on my Samsung tablet that will also connect to Verizon, turned WIFI off and now that tablet works.  Still don't understand why my Amazon tablet connected to my WIFI continues to work, but oh well.  Can not get a computer hard wired to my internet running both bluestacks and nox to work.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 10:00 AM

No problem, Gary! 👍

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 1:46 PM

CaptRon48:

I posted this other day in similar thread,

I'm no conspiracy theorist but to me it has been painfully obvious that certainly in the last year at least, they are trying to  reduce the number of free credits available for all.

I understand the credits for PC players have always been inconsistent at best but now have virtually been eliminated  for all PC players.

The new survey system was better for awhile but not great, but now I have not qualified for a survey in 6 weeks!

I do think they are making a big mistake if they squeeze the mobile players. Realistically how many players can survive on credits won and would be willing to pay 100% out of their pocket even if they could after being given free ride so long.

Wondering what others think of it.

Ron,

Even though you play on the PC, is it not possible for you to log in to the mobile app and play the ads? 

• JohnKokopeliRidg
    59 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 3:22 PM

Hi All with "free credits" glitch ...Again!

I've been having the same problem getting free credits for video watching since right after last update of 6/27  or 6/30/23 !!!!!  Could not get ANY credits for 4 Days. Sent wgt a HELP REQUEST, typical, wgt help auto reply said ' Thank you, we'll look into it.  I think it may have gotten a little better but still can't go through 'watching'... playing...  175 videos in 30 minutes or so. 

It had been relatively simple to get the 150 credits daily limit was imposed that ended  free credit accumulation in 2019.  The crazy greedy  were running " multiple clone connections" 24 hrs a day accumulating millions of free credits for themselves & their clubs...

I think it got a little better after a few days but still ridiculous long time to get the 150 credits. No change in glitch so far.... I recently sent a 2nd help request... no response.   

Some have had luck turning wifi off,  and on a phone I guess on LTE vs wifi. I think they're maybe on an Apple phone. I'm on android samsung phone and it isn't a good or fast enough connection.

I've had some luck going to device:

> settings, apps, wgt app, storage  clear cache, back to wgt app info, force stop.>

> close the wgt app.

Restart your phone or tablet.

I only play mobile so don't know if folks on pc have same glitch.

As frustrating as it is, it's still best online golf game & I can't playbreal on the ground golf due to long term arthritis... LOL

JohnKokopeliRidg

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 5:13 PM

My Android tablet is WI-FI  only and there are no videos but my PC is connected straight to my Modem so They work on BlueStacks. And My Iphone is om WI-FI when I am home and the videos work on it. So why do they not work on Android with WI-FI?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2023 1:33 PM

Nothing new here... Just adding myself to the list of those who can not watch videos on an Android using WiFi.

This is such a strange issue, since videos will play using my cell service. I assumed it must be a problem with my WiFi, but I am glad to learn the issue is not on my end.

Hopefully WGT will get it resolved soon.

Note: I tried using the clear WGT cache method and restarting everything, but it did not help me at all.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2023 2:56 PM

Same here B. Turned off wifi on android phone (asSimon suggested)and that worked got my 150 both 7/18and7/19 on cell network.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 12:11 PM

They were working on all devices for a short time this 7/20 am.  But then it stopped, the only videos I could get were on my Amazon tablet again.  Everything else were giving me the sorry no more videos popup.

RSS