3,270 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 12:16 PM

Nope, your stream does not run Jure.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 1:30 PM

Yiannis1970:

Apologies for having to shut it down. It changed my resolution mid game twice, making it unplayable. I finally realised what happend by our 3rd start, but didn't wanna risk another issue. The problem originated from my OBS settings changing to software instead of hardware (output) and all the rest seemed to reset as well. Should've realised something was off, when it asked me to link my Twitch account (which was already done a while back). Something must've reset it, cause it worked normal (although choppy as usual) yesterday.

I'll understand if failure to stream disqualifies me and you let Steve through. But if not, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again on Thursday, although I have to say it was nice playing with a normally smooth meter...

As for the match, I managed to win 5&4. Knowing how well Steve can score in the brackets, it seems I was lucky to either catch him on an off day or he simply dislikes Merion. Some putts just refused to drop. On the other side, my game was in the upper regions of my abilities, hence the score. Pleasure meeting you, Steve.

@Yiannis

Whatever you decide to do, it's fine, I had fun competing and that's what it's about. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 2:15 PM

Amazing games guys, well done all.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 2:26 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Yiannis1970:

Apologies for having to shut it down. It changed my resolution mid game twice, making it unplayable. I finally realised what happend by our 3rd start, but didn't wanna risk another issue. The problem originated from my OBS settings changing to software instead of hardware (output) and all the rest seemed to reset as well. Should've realised something was off, when it asked me to link my Twitch account (which was already done a while back). Something must've reset it, cause it worked normal (although choppy as usual) yesterday.

I'll understand if failure to stream disqualifies me and you let Steve through. But if not, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again on Thursday, although I have to say it was nice playing with a normally smooth meter...

As for the match, I managed to win 5&4. Knowing how well Steve can score in the brackets, it seems I was lucky to either catch him on an off day or he simply dislikes Merion. Some putts just refused to drop. On the other side, my game was in the upper regions of my abilities, hence the score. Pleasure meeting you, Steve.

@Yiannis

Whatever you decide to do, it's fine, I had fun competing and that's what it's about. 

Changing resolution the game by it's own is well known and old issue with the game Jure. Nothing to do with OBS or if you changed the hardware to software encoding. Have seen that many times during alt games and i have told the guys to reset the game (which they did) and the problem was fixed. (some of them had fullscreen while they were playing window, others a tiny window etc). As soon as i saw your avatar on the menu overlayed by the text, i realized what has happened.

Have already updated the board Jure.

For Thursday, remember this order.

1. Change your monitor's resolution to 1024 x 768 60 Hz

2. Open the game and make sure it is on fullscreen mode 1024 x 768

3. Open up OBS. Pick the hardware encoding on the lightest setting and on the video section select: Canvas size: 1024 x 768. Output the same. Bitrate at 2K. Framerate 30 or 60 fps.

Done.

• JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 6:33 PM

Ok so I was able to record  we tee'd off on

time can someone tell me how to post it here on this tread its in a zipfile now?

I use Postimage but cant post a video?

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2023 2:17 AM

Hello JD. You can't upload a video on a server that hosts only pictures.

Go here:

https://easyupload.io/

and as soon you finish upolading, provide the link.

Well done for the win.

• JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2023 2:58 AM

Ty was a good match and good company

ockakb

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2023 2:22 PM

Dowloaded  it JD, thank you.

RSS