Forums

Help › Forums

East vs West (Ryder Cup Edition 2023)

Sat, Sep 30 2023 5:56 PM (215 replies)
  • WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 2:53 PM

Hi Jure when you play WGT and stream do you minimise OBS so that it runs in the background it might help run a smoother meter on your game

I have the same issue but have 2 monitors and watch my stream on my iPad, complicated but it works

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 3:17 PM

For less powerfull PCs, whenever you stream, close all unecessary background programs that running.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 3:39 PM

WildCoast:

Hi Jure when you play WGT and stream do you minimise OBS so that it runs in the background it might help run a smoother meter on your game

I have the same issue but have 2 monitors and watch my stream on my iPad, complicated but it works

I always minimise it and never have anything else open. Meanwhile, when I was checking my stream, I did that on my phone, so I don't crash the system, lol. It's a 7 year old 2 GB laptop, which actually froze the one and only time I tried to screen share the game on discord years back, so all in all it's a minor miracle I can do this. I've actually managed to produce some decent rounds while streaming, but a few horrid ones as well. All good fun though, just happy I can finally show the public what little effort goes into my game... 🤣

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 4:47 PM

And i see you found the VOD button as well on twitch...

:)

• JDGHOST
    6,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 9:52 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    I always minimise it and never have anything else open. Meanwhile, when I was checking my stream, I did that on my phone, so I don't crash the system, lol. It's a 7 year old 2 GB laptop, which actually froze the one and only time I tried to screen share the game on discord years back, so all in all it's a minor miracle I can do this. I've actually managed to produce some decent rounds while streaming, but a few horrid ones as well. All good fun though, just happy I can finally show the public what little effort goes into my game... 🤣

Scrap Metal Recycling Shredder Equipment, Industrial Small Mini Metal  Shredding Machine

Scrap Metal Shredder

Jure

I'm thinkings if we  take both our laptops and maybe "combine" them in something  like the machine pictured  we'll come out with 1 fully functioning up to date welcome to the 2020's WGT, Discord, OBS friendly device.. That will ALWAYS have a smooth meter! 

Which we can then "Borrow"  Yiannis and Josh's PC's (respectfully) and play a 72 hole marathon match LIVE while fully streaming glitch free for the world to see and the winner gets to keep our newly designed "two laptop amalgamated into one" device ....😁

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 10:27 AM

😂😂😂 @ JD

• JDGHOST
    6,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 10:44 AM

All kidding aside Yian ...I just posted that pic to more show you I was able to download OBS I haven't had time to fully explore the set ups and follow your instructions just yet...

please check your WGT PM's I sent you one

Cheers JD 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 12:56 PM

Fortunately or unfortunately guys, the phrase whice contains the word ''video'' (streaming, recording, editing) is the nightmare for every cpu and gpu. Hard task.

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2023 11:50 AM

ForFoo and TomCarioca teeing of NOW

Twitch TomCarioca

• WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2023 12:08 PM

My match not happening as Scholesy68 is a no show

RSS