Forums

Help › Forums

East vs West (Ryder Cup Edition 2023)

Sat, Sep 30 2023 5:56 PM (215 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2023 1:10 PM

Excellent play Fabio and Jure, well done both guys!!

Very nice win Fabio.

The second semi final will take place tomorrow at 20.00 UK.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2023 6:09 PM

Great game between Kevin and Casey with an unfortunate shot on the last hole for Kevin.

Super match guys, well done Casey.

Morgan didn't show up. JD, send me your video please.

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 12:14 AM

Yiannis1970:

Great game between Kevin and Casey with an unfortunate shot on the last hole for Kevin.

Super match guys, well done Casey.

Morgan didn't show up. JD, send me your video please.

Yiannis I was on WGT and had OBS ready to go  .....Tried inviting Morgan1464   let the clock run 4 mins then tried a second invite ...

To be truthful Yiannis even though Morgan didn't take my invite not long after maybe 20-30 mins  (I was actually in the middle of messaging you when it happened) I had to rush  my  father to the ER  so I would have had to withdraw from the match  I'm sure and would have been DQ'd .... got home about 3 hours ago. I messaged Morgan I'm willing to play the match if you allow it tomorrow,.... But I also accept your ruling if I'm DQ'd that's understandable.

just let me know 

JD๐Ÿ‘ป

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 2:03 AM

Contact again Morgan JD and set up your match till Sunday 23.59' UK. We gonna have the final on Monday. Let me know what you 2 have decided it.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 2:06 AM

JDGHOST:
    I had to rush  my  father to the ER  so I would have had to withdraw from the match  I'm sure and would have been DQ'd .... got home about 3 hours ago.

No, you wouldn't. In that case (emergency) the game would continue the same hour next day from the hole you two stopped and with the same score.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 6:35 AM

Yiannis1970:

Excellent play Fabio and Jure, well done both guys!!

Very nice win Fabio.

Yep, Fabio played a blinder and was - 15 after 12, sinking putts from close and from far, far away. I didn't expect I'd ever get a chance to tie on the last, so misclicking the last putt didn't hurt that much ๐Ÿ˜‰. I tend to play a few loose ones in most of my rounds anyway, but PGN is not a course where one can afford self inflicted wounds, cause there aren't many chances to make up for those mistakes.

Great news though was the fact that the advice to change the monitor's resolution to 1024/768 as well, proved to be the bloody missing piece of the puzzle and the meter became same as normal whilst streaming. You managed to put a technophobe like me in a position, where I can stream without fear and frustration ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿง˜‍โ™‚๏ธ

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 12:18 PM

You haven't mentioned anything that the quality of the picture has become way better, which makes me quite sad Jure!!!

lol

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 12:28 PM

Yiannis1970:

Contact again Morgan JD and set up your match till Sunday 23.59' UK. We gonna have the final on Monday. Let me know what you 2 have decided it.

Ok I'm on it!

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 1:31 PM

Great game Jasper and Tom, well played both.

Nice win Jasper.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 1:42 PM

Yiannis1970:

You haven't mentioned anything that the quality of the picture has become way better, which makes me quite sad Jure!!!

lol

Gonna take some time to learn how to putt again, now that I can actually see the dots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RSS