Forums

Help › Forums

East vs West (Ryder Cup Edition 2023)

Sat, Sep 30 2023 5:56 PM (215 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 12:28 PM

Yiannis1970:

Your numbers for bitrate are super fine JD.

Put the bitrate at 3000 Kbps. Have you downloaded an older version of OBS?

Try the same things i suggested to Jure. Either x264 at ultra fast preset with low resolution for the monitor and for the game (check the video i made), either intel quick sync at the lightest option.

Ok on it!

So I was able to download OBS Studio

jj

But soon as hit record I couldn't play the game as meter instantly looked like old flash days horrible impossible to play...also recorded 3 mins but once I hit stop recording     poof gone no idea where it saved ? i'll work more on it later

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 3:59 PM

File---recordings

However i can't help you JD if i don't know your settings.

First of: You need to set up the game (Sources) to game capture mode and specific window, not fullscreen as you are doing now.

I need screen shots of your settings: Output and video sections which will find on settings.

Finally, the external red line on the frame means that you were sharing your screen while recording. Did you?

• Schmails3
    168 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 7:12 AM

Yeah, this didnt turn out anything i was expecting. Probably be best to just draw the teams you guys want.  

Kindly withdraw me from the bracket and let Morgan move on. 

Thanks

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 8:34 AM

It's not my decision to change completely the format. JSmithers and myself agreed about a format. We will take it like this up to the end. Whoever wants to play, play...whoever doesn't just stay out. I will follow the schedule and times and then i will update the boards, so, it's pointless for anyone to post here his intention whether he wants or doesn't want to play. There's a prediction for that eventuality in the rules.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 9:48 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Thank you very much for your input. The rules for this tournament stand as they are.

Well, I feel like we've been misled.  If this had been presented to us at the outset as all of us are playing for only 1 spot on our team, with the other 11 spots to be hand-picked by the team captain, I would never have signed up.

Therefore, I will withdraw from this tournament. mihtymouse79 gets the win by default for our match.

To those who remain... best of luck to you all.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 10:09 AM

SamSpayed:

Yiannis1970:
    Thank you very much for your input. The rules for this tournament stand as they are.

Well, I feel like we've been misled.  If this had been presented to us at the outset as all of us are playing for only 1 spot on our team, with the other 11 spots to be hand-picked by the team captain, I would never have signed up.

Therefore, I will withdraw from this tournament. mihtymouse79 gets the win by default for our match.

To those who remain... best of luck to you all.

As was said before, we were always playing for one spot only. Only the winner of a bracket would qualify and each player can only play one bracket. The only difference now, when there's only enough qualifying entries to fill 1 bracket, is there will be 10 spots available to those who don't win (as well as to every other player who didn't sign up for the qualifier) instead of 2, which is actually better from a lucky loser perspective (in theory).

You win, you're in, you lose, you have a better shot at getting picked. Simple as that.

Everyone has a right to feel, think and do whatever they want. I just don't understand this uproar from some, it's just illogical to me. I'll play best as I can, considering I still can't get the meter to run smootly while streaming, hence missing my clicking spots too many times. If I win, I'm through. If not, I'll either get picked, which would be great, or not, which won't be a Greek tragedy (no pun intended). And when the Cup starts, I'll be there, either playing or cheering, all good. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 10:17 AM

I rest my case Jure.

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 10:20 AM

Hear hear!

Perfectly said Jure - I fully agree!

And please never forget folks - we are here to have some fun. So dont take things that heavy please ;)

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 10:27 AM

AnaNikolaj:

which won't be a Greek tragedy (no pun intended).

Actually it is a Greek tragedy cause with your sensible post brought ''katharsis'' to the ''tragedy''. So, job is done.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 10:31 AM

Just in case someone hasn't read the rules, i will add a piece to the first post.

RSS