Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 4:12 PM

Nico...Nancy has constructed a logical, well articulated argument. Part of why I finally gave up has similar underpinnings. Unfortunately, it appears in wgt's eyes, this line of reasoning is to be ignored. The way this business kicks the can down the road, one would think there are political influences at play...lol

ct

• Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 4:23 PM

It seems to me that credits won in Showdown and Rush events meet the criteria, so why not have these winnings reflected in Career Earnings for players just like other tournaments?

~Ro~

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 4:37 PM

Really simple..

Uneven lies ever coming back as a players option?

If no, fine then I'll forget about it. If yes, don't give a timeline. Tell us after it's been implemented, tested and fixed twice. 😋

• okiechuck
    6,471 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 12:55 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone, 

Do you have any WGT related questions, feedback, or suggestions you want answered? Well now's your chance. This Friday I will be answering your WGT questions to the best of my ability here in the forums!

You have until this Thursday 1/26 until around 4pm PT to post your questions in this thread. I will lock the thread at that time and will be answering them throughout the day on Friday. I will do my best in answering all the questions to the best of my ability. 

Rules:

1. Please keep all your questions in one post.
    2. You can ask more than one question, but please be reasonable with the amount asked.
    3. Please be respectful and stay within the posting guidelines.
    4. Keep all questions related to WGT.

I, too, would like to see Cabo and Whistler return. Along with making the CTTH courses available for full 18 hole play. New courses is going to be what saves this game. Like some already mention, I also have close to 3K consecutive days and trying to find something interesting to play is difficult. One of my playing partners plays on line chess during a game because the golf is boring. We venture out and play alt shot and skins from time to time but that's like kissing your sister.

I would also like to see apparel being bought as a gift, especially for prizes in Club tournament. Or even gift cards to the Pro Shop for prizes kinda like Club Passes.

I would like to see the game chat board in the App reduced to take up less space while trying to watch the game. It doesn't have to be so big to accept ns, gb, ty, etc.

There are a multitude of other items that need attention but I would have thought that most should have been done already.

Thanks for the effort Nico. I realize your hands are somewhat tied but you letting us vent a bit has been most helpful.

Cheers, Chuck

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 3:22 AM
    On my i-pad when on the forum why does all my sentences end up joining up in one paragraph . Not very professional for reading . Grammar police don't like it . You see like this .
  • Wolin1991
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 3:30 AM

Hi Nico ,

Could You please take me off the moderation process on forum? 

Also I have a question about surveys. Is it a chance to get survey offers in Poland? I had a lot of surveys when Peanut Labs was a provider but now with InBrain - no offers.

Thanks a lot. 

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 3:43 AM

Craig, is your message editor toolbar missing?

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 4:02 AM

I would like to see the name of the country club, next to all members names on score cards. Be nice also during showdowns., to see what CC harbor all those great tour pros.  lol. 

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 4:59 AM

Hey, looks like we now have names in the chat instead of pictures. Good job WGT.

RSS