• Kittykat2017
    523 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 8:51 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 9:11 AM

callaghan159:
    hey simon, you dont like those stick family stickers people put on the back of their cars.😂

You, me and WGT... LOL Sorry, I better stop detailing the thread.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 12:35 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

This is not a Q&A thing but sorry I gotta say this.

This is exactly what I've been talking about.

Changing the colours of CC members & officers?? REALLY?! It seems to me that you guys often forget what's important and necessary, what should be made a top priority.

Your car is falling apart. When you're supposed to do something about the powertrain urgently, you're putting some fancy cutie stickers on it!

Come on, WGT... I mean, come ON!!! 🤦

Hi Simon. I hope you're doing well. 

I'm sorry this change was underwhelming for you. This is the first update to clubs we're going to do this year, not the last. 

_CHAMPION 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 2:08 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi Simon. I hope you're doing well. 

I'm sorry this change was underwhelming for you. This is the first update to clubs we're going to do this year, not the last. 

_CHAMPION 

Hi Champ,

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking and I hope you are too.

First of all, I'm sorry if I sounded too negative about you guys' efforts of bringing changes to the game. I want you to know, however, that I've been restraining myself from writing anything negative in public over the course of years.

With all due respect though, do you sincerely believe that is what we, players want? I mean... bringing updates to CC, apparels, club skins, esthetic (design) aspects of the website & the app or any other elements that have nothing to do with fixing the glitches & bugs affecting the game performance such as the showdown bogey problem for instance? 

The game is full of little & big bugs here there everywhere and I'm sure you're aware of it. Of course, it can happen since we're all human beings and make mistakes all the time. I get that. Leaving them unfixed for years and years, however, it's another story, especially when your users keep on pointing out on them constantly. Quite the contrary to our wishes, you guys introduced even more bugs & glitches while updating or releasing new stuff we never asked for! This is so frustrating to say the least, Champ!

Again, although I've been expressing these concerns only with my friends privately, never directly or severely criticized in the forums since I know this could spread out like a virus, I just couldn't help myself this time.

Please, Champ, PLEASE tell your decision makers and engineers it's time to refine your codings and fix the bugs we suffer from for years. It's WAY WAY overdue already. Then, ONLY then, any new changes to the game would be welcome and overwhelming.

Thanks for listening (reading), Champ. Have a great day.

Simon, the still huge fan of your game

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 2:35 PM

I'll limit this to two or three (lol) questions.

Under what circumstances are people allowed to restart, and are all players given this opportunity?  I've read you say Apple customers can do this when they want to, I'd just like you to make the whole thing clear.

There used to be a rule (or maybe it was just a perception) that restarters weren't allowed to win credits at least until they were at their previous Tier, is that (still) the case?

Sorry a supplementary, if mobile players have a restart (the whole account) button when is this going to be available to pc players?  

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 2:41 PM

From what I've read, the most difficult//thankless job in the US is to be head honcho of the DOJ (dep't of justice).

Being a WGT Mod has got to rank up there. Although most of my critiques are tongue in cheek, I do feel badly for Mods like Champion and Nico. Simply paid to pass along what the engineers dream up...followed by getting face shot by many posters for their audacity to provide top cover for these (seemingly bizarre) decisions.

@Champion and Nico...much respect

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 3:08 PM

As a member of WGT for 14 years now I would like to ask if I could add the Gold Max Driver to my club set .

Thank you for all the years of fun this game has been to so many .

OPY

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 3:42 PM

The saga continues ....

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 8:59 AM

Hey everyone, 

thanks for all the responses/questions!

I'll be answering through these today and responding to them, however I do see a lot of questions asked more than once. I will not be responding to the same question more than once so if you do not see a response to your question I've more than likely already answered it elsewhere. 

Once I have answered all the questions, I will be unlocking the thread for you all to respond to my answers.

RSS