Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • IamNicklaus
    495 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 6:50 AM

Doing a very quick count up , there are about 36 unique posts in this thread , even at the over inflated member figures , this is pretty inconsequential .  Why don't you create an app survey link?  ( with allotted space to create suggestions)  ,giving members the opportunity to click on it, on log in .

This would surely be more meaningful .

• craigswan
    31,055 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 6:56 AM
    Yes it is scott . Now what . Did manage my new laptop relaunch . Something to do with windows 10 s drive . I am lost .
  • Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 7:17 AM

Hello Nico, is there any reason why 'banned' accounts, or rather banned players return again and again? Surely if the banned player plays from one ip address, its in wgt's remit to bar the ip address. That should keep them from undermining the good name of wgt. Perhaps you could give me a reason why wgt won't do that.

Cheers 

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 7:49 AM

I'll send you a pm Craig, to prevent derailing this thread.

• VictoriaVixen1
    186 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 7:59 AM

Hi Nico. Thanks so much for keeping this game interesting and competitive. Question is why can’t we use the credits earned in our country club to enhance tournament prizes. In the past, I would put up 500+credits that I earned from surveys from Peanut Labs. They rewarded you larger amounts of credits than this new company. In fact, I have totally completed the survey(s) and would only receive 2 credits. The credits that are earned by the country clubs are just sitting there. Participation in our tournaments have dropped, so just an idea. Only owners would have access to the credits. 
    Thanks!  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 8:16 AM

This is not a Q&A thing but sorry I gotta say this.

This is exactly what I've been talking about.

Changing the colours of CC members & officers?? REALLY?! It seems to me that you guys often forget what's important and necessary, what should be made a top priority.

Your car is falling apart. When you're supposed to do something about the powertrain urgently, you're putting some fancy cutie stickers on it!

Come on, WGT... I mean, come ON!!! 🤦

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 8:38 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    you're putting some fancy cutie stickers on it!

hey simon, you dont like those stick family stickers people put on the back of their cars.😂

RSS