Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:42 PM

a good UI upgrade is more impactful than you may think which is why we're slowly releasing the Country Club tools. Even if they aren't the most "exciting" changes, they are impactful and look much better than what we had previously. 

SimonTheBeetle:
    Changing the colours of CC members & officers?? REALLY?! It seems to me that you guys often forget what's important and necessary, what should be made a top priority.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:51 PM

We still overall prefer players going back to their old accounts but if someone isn't winning credits when restarting and they aren't accessing their old account, then there really isn't a major reason for us to stop them. However, if they are still playing on their old account or winning credits on the new one then they are a multi account.

DodgyPutter:
    Under what circumstances are people allowed to restart, and are all players given this opportunity?

I have not said that, but Apple (and other devices) now has the delete account button in game which is now a requirement set by them. If players decide to use that, their account is no longer accessible since they chose to delete that account. They can start a new one if they want, we see it in our system so we can tell if someone for some reason was trying to manipulate it for any reason. 

DodgyPutter:
    I've read you say Apple customers can do this when they want to, I'd just like you to make the whole thing clear.

Probably a bit of a grey area but I'd say ya pretty much. Like I said if someone isn't accessing an old account but playing on a new one and not using it to win credits then no big reason for us to shut it down. If they do start winning and it matches up to their old account then it's unlikely we'll do anything with it. 

DodgyPutter:
    There used to be a rule (or maybe it was just a perception) that restarters weren't allowed to win credits at least until they were at their previous Tier, is that (still) the case?

We'll be adding it eventually, but since it isn't a requirement by steam we don't feel rushed to add it in

DodgyPutter:
    if mobile players have a restart (the whole account) button when is this going to be available to pc players?  

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:52 PM

Sorry OPY but no

opyeuclid:

As a member of WGT for 14 years now I would like to ask if I could add the Gold Max Driver to my club set .

Thank you for all the years of fun this game has been to so many .

OPY

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:56 PM

All questions have been answered, thanks everyone for participating this was fun. I have now unlocked the thread so feel free to start discussing or replying to my answers.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:17 PM

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:37 PM

well done Nico !! 

a nice thread you started and completed

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:39 PM

Nico, you’re awesome for taking the time to go through with this!!! Thank you very much! 

As for my numerous questions, they were short and quick questions and answers. 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:43 PM

that's the main reason I had some fun with it lol

protonc:

Nico, you’re awesome for taking the time to go through with this!!! Thank you very much! 

As for my numerous questions, they were short and quick questions and answers. 

• okiechuck
    6,454 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:55 PM

How about rewarding the players that have supported this game for so many years to reach that level?  This being a "FREE" game sure cost a lot of money to support. Reaching level 200 means you have spent a great deal more that someone at level 50. And it's those people and that money that keeps this game going and growing. So why wouldn't you reward your long time members?  IMO, of course.

Cheers

• mingos01
    3,378 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:58 PM

Simply   perfect!!!!

Tks Nico

Luis

RSS