Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:01 PM

1. previously answered. 

BPeterson8256:
    Are there any plans for a new course this year?

2. When it comes to these two courses, they looked horrible in WGT because they weren't shot like how all of our other courses were. The only way to add them back would be for us to shoot them properly. This is my opinion, but I don't know if shooting those 2 courses would be as "exciting" as 2 completely brand new courses that haven't been in WGT in someway before. 

BPeterson8256:
    Does WGT occasionally look into the possibility of bringing Cabo & Whistler back?

3. I answered this already but yes at some point 

BPeterson8256:
    Why have they never made gifting apparel

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:06 PM

1. answered previously 

nopro17:
    the capability to cancel a tournament

2. Possibly someday, but just because we have it in place in one area for clash wouldn't make it a straight forward thing to add to country club tournaments. Cause then we would have to completely adjust our UI for that section which takes resources from art and client. 

nopro17:
    Could we get Stableford/Clash scoring for country club tournaments? 

3.No that's unlikely to be something that we'd be doing. I understand the ask, but "gatekeeping" super passes isn't really something we want to have happen on our end 

nopro17:
    Could you add the ability for the club owner to specify the number of Super Passes that are available for a Clash round?  For example, we might have 16 SPs in our inventory but I only want to make 6 of them available for this particular round.

4. We don't really want to make improvements like a better image uploading, isn't really worth it at this point especially when a large majority of clubs use Discord, Telegram, etc. 

nopro17:
    It would be nice to be have an easy way to save scorecards without having to take a screenshot and then uploading it to an image hosting site.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:18 PM

I've answered your questions in a previous post in this thread to someone else, but I can expand upon the "why" a bit more. We don't have anything past level 103 for all players and we have nothing new or exciting for country clubs to offer past level 20.

For the very small number of level 200 players we have, we don't have anything to give you all and honestly making level 201 obtainable isn't a high level priority for us when we're making additions that can apply to the 99.99% of players that play this game. When the time comes that we're adding stuff in game for higher levels and we eventually can do stuff for level 200 then yes at that time we'll happily raise the level cap above 200. 

You've this question to us a lot throughout the years which is totally understandable, but lemme ask. Why is level 201 so important. What about the level makes the game playable, when we have so many other things beyond just a level to offer?

Nancy1959:
    Why wouldn't you make these changes

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:21 PM

Due to Showdowns being played in the coin rooms, they do not count towards Career Earnings since it doesn't fall under a tournament or a ranked mode. Showdowns are limited time game modes separate from the usual day to day WGT play

Shankette:
    It seems to me that credits won in Showdown and Rush events meet the criteria, so why not have these winnings reflected in Career Earnings for players just like other tournaments?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:24 PM

very very very unlikely to ever make a return. The game mode was not played enough

CerinoDevoti:

Really simple..

Uneven lies ever coming back as a players option?

If no, fine then I'll forget about it. If yes, don't give a timeline. Tell us after it's been implemented, tested and fixed twice. 😋

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:25 PM

I think we can make some adjustments to the chat size to both mobile/PC versions of the game someday

okiechuck:
    I would like to see the game chat board in the App reduced to take up less space while trying to watch the game.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:32 PM

We work with a supplier and they give surveys based off of location and unfortunately it seems that Poland is a location they currently do not have any surveys to give out 

Wolin1991:
    Also I have a question about surveys. Is it a chance to get survey offers in Poland? I had a lot of surveys when Peanut Labs was a provider but now with InBrain - no offers.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:33 PM

That's a fair suggestion, I know it's an extra step but you can use our website to find out what clubs these players currently play in!

RonCarr:

I would like to see the name of the country club, next to all members names on score cards. Be nice also during showdowns., to see what CC harbor all those great tour pros.  lol. 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:36 PM

We typically don't jump straight to lifetime ban when dealing with players. We are not allowed to discuss what happens with players accounts so I cannot say much more outside of that 

Badputter01:

Hello Nico, is there any reason why 'banned' accounts, or rather banned players return again and again? Surely if the banned player plays from one ip address, its in wgt's remit to bar the ip address. That should keep them from undermining the good name of wgt. Perhaps you could give me a reason why wgt won't do that.

Cheers 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:41 PM

are you by chance talking about the club earnings stat? Because that is just a stat for your club, players can still add their own credits to a credit purses when making the tournament

VictoriaVixen1:

Hi Nico. Thanks so much for keeping this game interesting and competitive. Question is why can’t we use the credits earned in our country club to enhance tournament prizes. In the past, I would put up 500+credits that I earned from surveys from Peanut Labs. They rewarded you larger amounts of credits than this new company. In fact, I have totally completed the survey(s) and would only receive 2 credits. The credits that are earned by the country clubs are just sitting there. Participation in our tournaments have dropped, so just an idea. Only owners would have access to the credits. 
    Thanks!  

RSS