Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:39 PM

1. Doable in game? Yes I guess, but we have Discord now that you can use which is probably better than any in game chat room we'd ever make if we did so. 

dragonmouse:
    but doable to add a chat function between online accounts listed as friends?  Maybe a link to a chatroom that is accessable while online outside of in game?

2. We have weekly/monthly tournaments that are all in your tier to possibly win some credits, as well as Tour Pro Ready-Go's which have pretty nice payouts by playing well. Since you're already using the free earning credit options, we really don't have many other ways to get credits outside of winning. 

dragonmouse:
    it would sure be nice to be able to compete with those closer to my own level/tier/skill set

3. Putting is the hardest skill in the game, while we could possibly do a better job at helping players learn what they did, at the same time you gotta pay attention to the green speeds, elevation, and also look at the movement of the dots. All that comes into play when putting. Whenever I miss a putt (which is often) I always think about where my mistakes were, more often than not it's because I didn't read the movement of the dots properly. Hopefully that helps! 

dragonmouse:
    No wonder I cannot get better when I cannot see what I did wrong, start to finish on a putt. 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:40 PM

Hopefully when Alt is up and running on mobile, it will become easier to find 4 random players

callaghan159:

How about finding a Alt Shot fix for finding 4 random players.......it does take awhile at times to get for 4 players. Personaaly I have seen it take me 15 mins to get a game. Cheers Nico. I hope WGT doubles its workforce to fix some of these requests/complaints.🤣

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:42 PM

That's one of the few "options/settings" I personally want us to add. Players got mad the way it was so we changed it and now they're mad the way it is now. Definite lose/lose scenario for us.

beerstine:

Can the putting billboard on PC/Mac be made a user option, either top or bottom.  You can make everyone happy by giving them choice.  

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:43 PM

I assume you are talking about the videos for credits? For those we use a supplier that well supplies the videos, sometimes based upon your location or if they just really don't have enough videos they won't give you anymore for the day. I know it's not a great answer but we really don't have control over them. 

TomRett43:
    My main question concerns earning credits. Why can”t I get I get my allotment of credits on a consistent basis

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:47 PM

1. You can always message myself or customer support to cancel/delete a tournament I know it's not ideal but it's what we have as of now. 

sueomeara:
    As an club owner it would be nice to have the capability to cancel a tournament if we spot we had made a mistake when setting it up and then start again.

2. Answered earlier. 

sueomeara:
    Also it would be very nice if club members could play a club tournament together.

3. Agreed, it's always the struggle when we work with brands and use their real clothes because we have to make it look like how they do IRL. It's why when we release our own apparel we try to get a bit more out there, however I'd love if we could take it a step farther eventually. 

sueomeara:
    It would also be great if wgt clothing improved i.e. more choice of colour

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:49 PM

We're working on this now actually. 

ozysouthpaw:
    When are we likely to be able to access Country Club Custom Courses when setting up a tournament from the app?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:53 PM

1. If you read that one again, it says "Clash Events Played" each new clash every 2 weeks is a new clash event. You cannot get that achievement in a single clash. If you notice after future clashes then please send a message to me or customer support and we'll happily update the amount. 

Mightymousemv:
    Mine  is in my achievements section “clashing with friends”

2. Challenges in that game mode is currently only available on PC and not yet available on mobile which is why they are ineligible. Challenges in mobile MP will be coming eventually, but we had to make sure everything was stable before allowing players to risk their credits.

Mightymousemv:
    “The player you invited is ineligible to play this challenge game mode “

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:53 PM

not a priority thing if we do ever decide to ever bring it back 

mrmp1:
    I have asked this question before without an answer regarding use of cameras by all players in the group reverse view etc not only the person shooting like we had in flash

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:56 PM

1. No we do not have any plans to talk to another supplier regarding videos. 

Robert1212122:
    Is WGT planning to talk with survey company about any PC free credit videos, and survey be available for Poland?

2. Funnily enough we have NO idea how tiering up in the coin rooms works. Someone who no longer worked here created it and I guess never told anyone how it works or made a doc for it. 

Robert1212122:
    Is WGT planning to post, on line, rules to advance from legend to tour legend for people who play in coin rooms?

3. No 

Robert1212122:
    Is WGT planning to change fee from 10 % fee (in credits) to 1 % free (in credits) for prizes in country club tournaments? 

4. We do not have any new game modes planned for 2023 

Robert1212122:
    Is WGT planning to have randoms play 4BBB in other words "Four Ball Better Ball" game in WGT golf?

5. Possibly in the future 

Robert1212122:
    Is WGT planning to have option for prizes, in credits, for top 70 players not top 10 players, at his moment, in country club tournaments?

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 12:57 PM

I really hope so. Would be a really nice quality of life change

callaghan159:
    another request from me. Any chance of getting the Toptracer to be in same place and stay there. Cheers

RSS