528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 3:25 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 4:25 AM

pdb1:

vanucks0:
    I thought I was in the have side of things with improved clubs but turns out im not.....just wish i knew this before getting started on this game.  How bout a tourney or 2 where everyone has the same ball or at least in legend play against others within a few strokes average wise?

You really are on the have side of things . You have your clubs . That as you said

vanucks0:
    How bout a tourney or 2 where everyone has the same ball or at least in legend play against others within a few strokes average wise? 

So there is that .

There is the " Set Of The Week " Tournaments .

SET OF THE WEEK TOURNAMENTS

What are Set of the Week tournaments?

Set of the Week tournaments are tournaments where all players in the tournament use the same clubs to play the game. Since all players will be using the same clubs to play the tournament, the scores will represent a better test of skill.

Do I need to own specific clubs prior to playing in a Set of the Week tournament?

No, if you enter a Set of the Week tournament, when you get to the first tee, your player will be automatically equipped with the Set of the Week. You do not need to own any specific clubs prior to playing. The Set of the Week will be temporarily equipped so you can play the tournament with them. When you exit the tournament round, your previously equipped clubs will be returned.

Do I use my own golf ball to play Set of the Week tournaments?

Yes, you will play Set of the Week tournaments with your own golf ball.

Who decides what the Set of the Week is?

WGT will updated the Set of the Week on a weekly basis.

Can my Country Club create Set of the Week tournaments?

Yes, you can create Set of the Week tournaments for your Country Club. If you do so, everyone who plays in the tournament will be equipped with the Set of the Week while playing the tournament.

Can Country Club Set of the Week tournaments be free-to-enter?

No, if you create a Set of the Week tournament for your club, it must be a Pay-to-Enter tournament.

Can I create my own Set of the Week?

No, not at this time. However, we would like to hear Set of the Week suggestions from you!

What happens if the Set of the Week changes while a tournament is still active?

When a tournament is published, the Set of the Week is locked to that tournament. So if you create a 7 day tournament with a Set of the Week and then the Set of the Week changes, you will continue to play with the original set that was defined when the tournament was created.

How do I know what equipment is included in the Set of the Week tournament?

If a Set of the Week tournament is running, you will see a small icon with two golf clubs to designate it as a Set of the Week tournament. This image will be displayed next to the name of the tournament on the website and in the game. Click on the icon to see the list of the clubs you will be using in the tournament.

Will scores shot with Set of the Week clubs count towards my average score?

No, scores posted in Set of the Week tournaments will not be factored into your average score or tier calculations.

____----____----____----____

Then there are all the tiered tournements

Legend 18 Hole Bracket Tournament
    Legend 18 Hole Bracket Tourna
    Legend 9 Hole Bracket Tournam
    Remember that 9 hole rounds are doubled to equal 18 holes . This way it cuts the tiering up time in half .
    IE :
      9 holes = 72
    18 holes = 72
    Then there is the most popular Unlimited Play Ranked Round Stroke Play Single Player Tournaments .
    In the GAME CLIENT , click GAME MODES , click Single Player , click stroke play and ctth . Pick your course , Pick Random 3 ( practice mode ) , front 9 , back 9 , full 18 , Those 3 choices are all ranked . Or CTTH is the other choice .
    There are some tips on this page .
    CC's are another GR8 option . They already provide all of the above and much more .

now im disappointed. you said you werent coming back here because you were being moderated. was looking forward to never seeing your drivel again. sure there are more that will be disappointed also

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 5:44 AM

"now im disappointed. you said you werent coming back here because you were being moderated. was looking forward to never seeing your drivel again. sure there are more that will be disappointed also"

Now William, didn't your mother teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all?

tsk tsk

• Duphpherer
    443 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 7:46 AM

Even though you play on PC, install the game on your phone just for the easy video credits. Easy to get 75x2x7=1050 free credits/week. No need to spend real money unless you want to. 

Pretty sure all of felt as you do at some point. Elated to get promoted until you start playing longer holes that you're not used to. Join an active CC, map all your club distances, practice to get better and enjoy the game. 

• craigswan
    31,176 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 7:47 AM

St. Paul Teachers Union Picks the Health Care Battle - Progressive.org

• garyk49
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 9:15 AM

vanucks0:

Thanks for any response to my ranting.

I play on pc and the watching video way of getting free credits doesnt work and the filling out forms is a joke.  Tried it a few times and after answering a bunch of questions it tells me Im not eligible....after they got all the info they wanted of course. 

You are on a pc, then download and install nox and bluestacks 5.  They are android emulators and will allow you to watch videos on them.  Get the WGT app on both and you can watch.  Know where you will end up credit wise after the 150 and keep at it.  Sometimes it goes off without a hitch, others you just have to keep at it until you reach your limit.

The surverys now work on a pc.  Go to the WGT.com website, earn free credits and the surveys will be available.  Be honest or, lie the same way every time, if that is your choice.  I find that getting the surveys will work.  Do I fail some, yes I do. 

Just today I was at 10285 credits, did the vidoes for 150, now at 10435 credits, was looking for a survey for 65 credits to take me to 10500.  I ended up getting a 42 and a 21 to take me to 10498.  It seems sometimes to work better if you forget about the high value ones.

Did I have to answer some and get disqualified, yep, but just kept at it, it will work.  And the balls I use cost 600-650 per sleeve.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 9:32 AM

Gary;

How did you get so damn smart with this stuff?. I thought Scott was the only computer wizard on here...lol

ct

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 9:55 AM

ct690911:

"now im disappointed. you said you werent coming back here because you were being moderated. was looking forward to never seeing your drivel again. sure there are more that will be disappointed also"

Now William, didn't your mother teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all?

tsk tsk

ahhhh...i see you came out from under your bridge. your assumption that my name is William is par for the course. another thing you think you know but are wrong. wrong is your specialty. you never disappoint lil fella.

• garyk49
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 10:07 AM

ct690911:

Gary;

How did you get so damn smart with this stuff?. I thought Scott was the only computer wizard on here...lol

ct

nope, he does know a lot more then me, in different things.

We know different things, such as I can build a computer not sure if he can.

RSS