Help › Forums

Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 12:26 AM

oohaahh:
    All of these rewards can be achieved without spending any credits

I saw one that was buy something in the pro shop so that is not entirely accurate   Most of them are. So, I bought a sleeve of the 10 credit balls I play even though I did not need another sleeve. no big deal then I got 10 credits

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 12:37 AM

Lesthanpar:
    I saw one that was buy something in the pro shop so that is not entirely accurate

LMAO, why didn't any of us think about that one?  That is an A+

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 4:42 AM

fmagnets:

MioKontic:

So you are saying you change your balls to the freebies each time you want to achieve a goal?  I think not.

You are absolutely correct. Nowhere am I saying what balls I use or don't use to achieve a goal.

A typical reply from someone who knows exactly what was meant by the sentence (which was written correctly by the way!), but wants to sound clever by purposely misinterpreting/misrepresenting it.  Don't know why you even bothered entering into the conversation on something that has little effect on what you do in this game.  Do you want/need the XP, coins, apparel, or the extra 35 credits each week?  Once again, I think not.  Feel free to misinterpret that too.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 5:09 AM

OMG people, its a silly game. Play it for what it is. More serious things in  life to complain about. Cheers

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 5:33 AM

callaghan159:

OMG people, its a silly game. Play it for what it is. More serious things in  life to complain about. Cheers

+1

The drivel in this thread is why WGT should stop supporting this site and just add an intuitive help area to the app.  This is week in and week out the same ole same ole.  Folks will find other ways to have community events.  

Mags said you don’t have to spend $ to earn the G&As.  He even said the one about purchasing something in the pro shop can be done for 10 credits (5 video views which is 5 minutes effort).  Plus he said you can skip 4 goals per week and still earn the max of 150 stars.  He stated facts and then gets bashed for it.  Enough of this BS already.  And what balls he hits is his business.  After all, he earned 10 lifetimes worth of the best balls.  So what’s it matter?

I truly hope WGT Sh!tcans this forum and moves 100% to supporting and monitoring the app. The forum is not needed anymore.  It’s like paying alimony to the ex-wife who remarried.   WGT is spread thin enough and the forum glory days are long gone.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 7:33 AM

callaghan159:

pmm711:
    the forum glory days are long gone.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 7:37 AM

^^^^ 2 memes that size things up nicely

The forum can go and people will get over it without much fanfare.  Champ and Nico can still get PM'd or hit up directly on Discord.  Discord allows for PMs too.  The Community Tourneys can also be setup and tracked on Discord or via some other means.  WGT can't police and monitor both areas due to bandwidth.  Self Help areas exist on 95% of all apps...and are intuitive.  In the age of google, and everything already written countless times in this forum, must one really ask the sorts of questions that get asked daily, weekly, sometimes hourly??? Even Scott's help area already has everything in it for the technically challenged. The forum has outlived its usefulness.  The search is quite intuitive to use, and if you don't think so then maybe you have outlived your usefulness...just saying. 

If you need a social outlet pertaining to WGT use their FB page.  Yes, there is one of those..and with 4 groups you can join.  Here's the link for those who can't do that for themselves either. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=wgt 

Again...just my feelings...but feel free and don't forget to bash me as you wish.  Only a bullet can penetrate my skin.  It's the Philly in me.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 7:45 AM

pmm711:

^^^^ 2 memes that size things up nicely

The forum can go and people will get over it without much fanfare.  Champ and Nico can still get PM'd or hit up directly on Discord.  Discord allows for PMs too.  The Community Tourneys can also be setup and tracked on Discord or via some other means.  WGT can't police and monitor both areas due to bandwidth.  The forum has outlived its usefulness.  Again...just my feelings...but don't forget to bash me as you wish.

I have to disagree with you, Paul. I personally find the discussion boards (forum) very entertaining. Many of the topics are interesting and encourage lively discussion. The "reflect" thread is a good example. It probably wouldn't be a good fit for Discord.

There is clearly room for both the forum and discord (or whatever), so I say keep it going.

ct

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 7:54 AM

ct690911:

There is clearly room for both the forum and discord (or whatever), so I say keep it going.

ct

Colin, You know me well enough.  I wear things on my sleeve.  BTW...you posted while I was amending my post.  You probably won't appreciate my additions either.  Do you really think they'll do away with the forum when they can't even attend to fixes?  LMAO  Plus, too many people come here for the rhetoric and banter...sometimes more for this vs. the help provided.  Peace, Pablo

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 7:58 AM

Last I checked, this thread was Goals & Achievements....So

PureGro - Use of two memes in one reply - Goal reached - 5 stars.

Callie - Recognition that this is just a game - Achievement obtained - 50 XP

Colin - Recognition that there is room for both (presumptively includes proposition that there              is room, and a purpose for both) - (as Colin does not actively play) - 1 starter ball.

Paul - Sorry, no achievement or goal earned this day- Participation award

Mio -  Sorry, no achievement or goal earned this day- Participation award

Mags - Has not posted in long time, but shows up here - Kick Azz Trophy from PDB1

Wow, see how easy that was to get this thread back on track?

EDIT:  Paul posted another reply while I was writing this one, so I missed it, so

Paul - Extending olive branch of Peace - 1 olive

RSS