Forums

Help › Forums

Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 4:45 AM

Sunday September 4th the new Goals started and one of the weekly goals was this :

Score 100 or better in a CTTH at Royal St. George.

I clicked on it and played my CTTH round at Royal St. George and scored an 88.

I did not receive credit for completing the goal and there for did not get the 15 stars.

I think we can do better than this guys. 

Happened last week and cost me 20 credits.

You would think that the system could do simple math.

Passing on the information in hopes we can get these types of bugs fixed soon.

Michael

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 7:06 AM

I’ve had the same but with a weekly goal of score 100 or better on PB CTTH. I scored 98 and goal for 15 stars was not redeemed. I thought maybe WGT in their wisdom meant score over a 100 so scored a few massive (200+ and 600+) points and still nothing! 

Scored another sub 100 and still no reward. Same thoughts as you - these are simple problems that should be easily fixable to create good customer service.

It would help if someone at WGT actually performed testing and QA on their releases prior to putting them live; surely Nico in his role could test releases and patches before they roll the bugs out for us to discover.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 7:50 AM

I have a weekly goal of less than 100 on ctth Erin hills , I just can’t to do it ! It seems strange that some goals are so easy , and yet others are too steep . I guess they just want you to keep playing over and over and wasting balls , thinking we were born yesterday. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 8:59 AM

One of my goals is to get 6 one putts of wolf creek. On 2 of the holes I was to far to 1 putt so I pitched off the green so I can pitch back on to a more comfy 1 putt range. WGT counted the pitch shot off the green as a putt. A putt is a putt and a pitch is a pitch. A pitch is  not a putt. Lmao wgt. Getting ridicules now.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 9:21 AM

callaghan159:

One of my goals is to get 6 one putts of wolf creek. On 2 of the holes I was to far to 1 putt so I pitched off the green so I can pitch back on to a more comfy 1 putt range. WGT counted the pitch shot off the green as a putt. A putt is a putt and a pitch is a pitch. A pitch is  not a putt. Lmao wgt. Getting ridicules now.

Anything hit on the green has always been counted as a putt statistically.

• TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 10:05 AM

Score 100 or better in a CTTH at Chambers Bay. Scored an 88. Played it twice. No 15 Stars for completion and winning. 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 10:08 AM

bossbird:

I have a weekly goal of less than 100 on ctth Erin hills , I just can’t to do it ! It seems strange that some goals are so easy , and yet others are too steep . I guess they just want you to keep playing over and over and wasting balls , thinking we were born yesterday. 

It’s a better use of time to watch the videos for 150 credits per day vs trying for the (rather worthless) G&A’s payouts (which may or may not actually payout).  The videos consume no balls (you should be using free ones anyway if you’re focusing on a G&A) and can be done while watching a 1/2hr show.  Focusing on G&As is a waste of effort and time.  If they come…they come.  If they don’t…oh well.  The popup is still so annoying.  That alone can screw up your next shot as sometimes it appears during the meter moving forward and affects your timing.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 11:01 AM

pmm711:

bossbird:

It’s a better use of time to watch the videos for 150 credits per day vs trying for the (rather worthless) G&A’s payouts (which may or may not actually payout).  The videos consume no balls (you should be using free ones anyway if you’re focusing on a G&A) and can be done while watching a 1/2hr show.  Focusing on G&As is a waste of effort and time.  If they come…they come.  If they don’t…oh well.  The popup is still so annoying.  That alone can screw up your next shot as sometimes it appears during the meter moving forward and affects your timing.

Pmm , I do just that , vids each day , and change to starter balls , however the director of my club , Gaztax , just achieved his goal of less than 100 on ctth Olympic , by scoring 89.54 with an ace on the last , and he hasn’t received credit for it on his weekly goals. Just isnt acceptable !! 

• TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 11:24 AM

TygerWedge:

Score 100 or better in a CTTH at Chambers Bay. Scored an 88. Played it twice. No 15 Stars for completion and winning. 

09.04.22 September Chambers Bay Sweeps Legend 164.27
    09.04.22 September Chambers Bay Sweeps Legend

Still no awarded points for 2 rounds and I clicked the button inside the game to activate the tee off at Chambers. 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 12:21 PM

^^^^ Unacceptable is an understatement.  The ball hits…no payout…WGT owes everyone something.  They should throw a blanket free sleeve, or 5000 credits…something like that to every player.  Problem is…they won’t. 

RSS