Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 5:05 PM

pdb1:

callaghan159:

pdb1:
    It would be nice to know what it does work on . When I try it , it rarely takes me to the event .

Takes to coin games 99% of the time.

But not CTTH's or stroke play , or ,,,,various other things .

That's my point....takes me to mostly coin games which is what wgt is pushing

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 5:36 AM

Wednesday November 2nd the Daily Goal is not working correctly.

Goal is: Complete 18 holes in the Coin Room Games.

Does not give you credit for the hole for several occasions.

1. When your opponent quits without forfeiting.

2. When your opponent forfeits.

3. When your opponent sinks the putt to win and you don't get chance to make your putt.

It is way too many holes to have to complete for 5 stars in the first place but when it does not give you credit for playing 18 holes you end up playing more than 18 holes and I am still not there.

We need realistic daily goals and they should give you credit for them when you do your best to achieve them.

Michael

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 6:44 AM

twinponds169:

twinponds169:

Nico,

Check that I had 15 dings on my meter stats on the complete 18 hole Wolf scorecard that I played tonight. Still says Go instead of Collect. I checked the scorecard before putting on the 18th and was short 4 dings, sacrificed my score and hit a few short putts to reach 15. Checked the scorecard after game end and meter stats showed 15 dings.

Thanks.

twinponds169:

I guess this is hopeless, huh? Same exact goal failed to pay off for a friend I played with last night as well, (Farnarcler).

We've discussed with others that we play with nightly on just completely ignoring and forgetting about all this G&A stuff.

Well.... this fell on deaf ears. And of course I was exactly those 15 stars short of making 90 and picking up a few measly credits.

Had the same exact goal again this week for a 15 star weekly and stubborn as I am, I went for it again. Kept track and hit the 15th ding of the round and nothing.Hit a 16th ding and VOILA!!! up pops the goal complete. So the goal should read Hit 16 Dings In A Round..... not 15.

Get it right guys, it's hard enough just getting to 90 for the week when I get constantly flooded with apparel and coin game crap goals  that I never have and never will play.

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 7:12 AM

WGT's  Goal is to have us use a sleeve of balls to earn 5, 10, or 15 credits.

• bwsq
    98 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 7:23 AM

18randy18:

THIS

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 8:08 AM

18randy18:

Don’t try and deter them, this is a fascinating case study.

Taking people, of mostly reasonable intelligence, and turning them into pets.

”That’s a good boy, here’s your lil treat.”

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 8:41 AM

18randy18:

Exactly.

• WAKFUQ
    81 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 2:03 PM

"We're really looking forward to hearing your feedback when Goals & Achievements releases to all of you in our next update!"

Well, it's a decent new element added to the game but why are the rewards for completing Goals and Achievements so cheap? 

The time and effort and 'hits on ball' to meet the Goals and receive stated Awards - 10 Credits - can only be described as a 'foo!'s errand'.

Raise the stakes, WGT

RSS