Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • titdent
    6 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 6:39 AM

Hi , I won 6 straight games ingo on a 6-game winning streak in coin room games” but didn’t give out the reward 15 stars?

Thank to look at it.

• merbel99
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 6:51 AM

Hi , I won 6 straight games ingo on a 6-game winning streak in coin room games” but didn’t give out the reward 15 stars?

Thank to look at it.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 11:11 AM

Games won on TB haven't been counting as wins.  Sky' been having the same issue?

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 3:03 PM

Hey Simon, sorry I wasn't able to get to it I genuinely apologize!

I'm unsure what has caused the issue to occur either, but I did relay it to the engineers to see if anything was missed when it came to that goal.

SimonTheBeetle:

SimonTheBeetle:

Hi Nico,

I'm afraid this should be rectified manually once again. I thought it was fixed. Oh, well...

Thanks for your service.

Simon

Well... not that I care much about this but it sure is frustrating that you don't get the reward you deserve. This is not to blame Nico either since it is virtually impossible for an employee to cover everything one by one manually. This was meant to happen, only a matter of time.

Once again, this is very frustrating besides feeling like a complete sucker every time you spend like 100-500 credits to earn 5-35 from G&A.

WGT, something needs to be done in your organization and it needs to be done now! It can't go on like this.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 7:37 PM

Nico,

Check that I had 15 dings on my meter stats on the complete 18 hole Wolf scorecard that I played tonight. Still says Go instead of Collect. I checked the scorecard before putting on the 18th and was short 4 dings, sacrificed my score and hit a few short putts to reach 15. Checked the scorecard after game end and meter stats showed 15 dings.

Thanks.

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 8:17 PM

Nico  

I also have been playing to win 7 consec games in coin room but i find myself back to the beginning i paid more attn I with 2 wins after 2 games i checked and was back to none. i can use the 15 pts myself  

Thanks   MEL

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 8:44 PM

WGTNico:

Hey Simon, sorry I wasn't able to get to it I genuinely apologize!

I'm unsure what has caused the issue to occur either, but I did relay it to the engineers to see if anything was missed when it came to that goal.

Nico, no apologies necessary. As I said, I wasn't blaming you but only letting you know one of the known issues still persisting. I know you're doing what you can for us here and I appreciate it. Cheers.

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 5:31 AM

Discord is a total waste of time.  Just start your own chat room.

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 5:34 AM

Goals & Achivements are useless to me except when you can earn the free credits. Otherwise i could care less.

RSS