Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 11:21 AM

WGTNico:
    I am caught up on the CTTH goals in here (this one should be fixed this week). 

• KWallst
    253 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 2:47 AM

Aloha Nico....

WGTNico:

I am caught up on the CTTH goals in here (this one should be fixed this week). 

There now is a bug for a daily goal proposition of:

Play a CTTH game at St. Andrews  (5 stars)

* Played it twice and no stars awarded.

*  Went to the  Goal queue and clicked on the proposition GO button.  It came up with the following error message.   Error Code: 1059 [ The tourney id is invalid ].

Perhaps this is where the bug is originating from.

Will I and others be able to get the 5 stars before the 24 hour deadline has elapsed???

• JonCoctosin
    13 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 6:42 AM

Same thing this week on ctth harbour town under 100 goal reached no stars

• papirico690
    22 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 7:25 AM

And now in goals it’s asking me to play 18 holes in coin room. And I played more than 18 holes and still no rewards, funny how that happens when the last thing to collect is my 95 credits. And the week finishes today. WOW.

• papirico690
    22 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 7:27 AM

And it’s not my first post either. I think you only do that so that the week expires and you don’t have to honor paying out credits. WOW.

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 12:15 AM

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 4:56 AM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 6:45 AM

papirico690:

And it’s not my first post either. I think you only do that so that the week expires and you don’t have to honor paying out credits. WOW.

Although it doesn’t say it you have to win the coin games to get the reward.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 6:45 AM

papirico690:

Although it doesn’t say it you have to win the coin games to get the reward.

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 7:56 PM

“6 in a row goal”.

I get it now.

I’ve been tracking how the counter works.

Tie-breaks count as a defeat, even if you win them!

So you need to go to the lower rooms and bully the Amateurs and the Pros that are still trying to learn, trying to earn a coin and generally trying to deal with the learning curve. And hope none of them happens to birdie a hole, because if you go to a tie-break that instantly resets your counter to zero, even if you win that game.

Poorly thought goal, imo, tremendously unfair on lower-tier players.

RSS