Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2022 1:14 AM

You...Thomas!!!

My achievements during the games keep giving me something, but i cannot receive them. Probably i will get the whole package for Christmas!!

:)

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2022 3:43 AM

Hi Nico , I am sorry i am a bit out of date as to which bugs are fixed or at least known about , BUT , I have had 4 wins in Tokyo in the last 2 days , cant remember if they all went to tiebreak , but I am pretty sure those 4 wins have not been added to my achievements . Is this an issue as far as you know ? 
    thanks  

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2022 4:28 PM

if they did have tiebreakers or forfeits, there wouldn't be any progress made on that one. Hopefully that one gets fixed in the next downtime

• ecbot0
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2022 6:48 PM

So far this week, 3 times a "goal" has been "Make a purchase in the Pro Shop".

If I buy 10 credit balls each time, that wipes out the 30 credits I might receive for reaching 150 stars.

Seems to me that getting people to spend credits is one of YOUR goals... not so much for me.  Why not just put a button on the side - "Buy stars - 10 credits"

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2022 2:50 PM

The numbers in the coin rooms have been wrong for months now.

An odd one, I have the task "play 27 holes in stroke play games".  Coin games I'd have thought were MP but they count......if you win.  Not sure if the bug is that they count when you win or don't when you lose.

And one it seems you want to fix: "hidden tournaments not appearing in score history"

If you're sure but they've always been hidden (well long before coin games etc) enabling things like a particular player getting the VUSO course settings to practice. 

• Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2022 5:41 PM

New week, new screwball weekly goal.

Make 6 consecutive birdies on Erin Hills. My best 18 hole score is 67, as I do not care much for that course.

Either change to something way less stupid or if you are able remove goals from the game for me.

Stop using purchase in pro shop as a goal, had it 5 out of 6 days. Would end up spending 50 credits to by end of week earn 35. That makes absolutely no F**KING sense.

Stop using Ready go's, again spending credits to earn very few credits, very stupid.

Stop or cut way back on hole out from off green, have had it like 8 times in last 10 days, fluked it twice. 

• Rawkers
    53 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2022 7:10 PM

How do you win a gold apparel box in coin games?  All I see is a silver box if you win and a bronze box if you lose. I have already selected the sponsor prior to playing.

• Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2022 2:21 PM

pdb1:

Cavan01:

New week, new screwball weekly goal.

Make 6 consecutive birdies on Erin Hills. My best 18 hole score is 67, as I do not care much for that course.

Either change to something way less stupid or if you are able remove goals from the game for me.

Stop using purchase in pro shop as a goal, had it 5 out of 6 days. Would end up spending 50 credits to by end of week earn 35. That makes absolutely no F**KING sense.

Stop using Ready go's, again spending credits to earn very few credits, very stupid.

Stop or cut way back on hole out from off green, have had it like 8 times in last 10 days, fluked it twice. 

Stop using all the things you acheive  ?

About 85 - 90% of the things I have achieved happened after a game update and our old skill and course records/achievements were added into new format, so most of what I have achieved happened before the new Goals and Achievement system. Therefore; no need for me to stop using things I have achieved.

RSS