Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 9:45 PM

Hiya, Nico - 

Are you handling all glitches, or just CTTH?

I have a new one for you.  I just played in the Clash last week, but the Clash Event goal still says 0/4.  Can you fix that, please.  Merci.

The goal  is called Clashing with Friends,

FYI, the goal of Put me in Coach correctly shows 16/25 Clash rounds played.  It’s the event goal that is not registering.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 9:29 AM

it's a current bug in game with all coin room goals having issues with tiebreakers, we're working on it 

Blue588:
    Tie-breaks count as a defeat, even if you win them!

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 9:30 AM

Just set your account as 1/4. Some players seem to be receiving it and some aren't unsure of cause yet. 

AlaskanDame:
    I have a new one for you.  I just played in the Clash last week, but the Clash Event goal still says 0/4.

• TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 4:51 PM

I have to say that I have stopped chasing the 'Goals for 5 to 15 Stars' on a daily basis. I take what it gives me when I play my daily games.  

Bought a wedge in the Pro Shop yesterday, but wasn't rewarded my 5 Stars, so I clicked the button and bought a 10cent ball. I was rewarded that time with 5 Stars.

But why did I have to make a second purchase? To get the 5 Stars? The Goal was active. Why do I have to click the button that time, when other times I don't? The system tallies everything up that I do, or so my stats say. 

Achievements section is fine as I don't have to click a button.

Also need to update the Courses with different flag positions, update the Best of Courses with different holes, stuff like that too, that would be nice. Thanks. 

TW. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 7:46 PM

WGTNico:

Just set your account as 1/4. Some players seem to be receiving it and some aren't unsure of cause yet. 

AlaskanDame:
    I have a new one for you.  I just played in the Clash last week, but the Clash Event goal still says 0/4.

Thank you!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 3:12 AM

Make a purchase in the pro shop.......should be a weekly task not a daily task. Geeze.
    Edit....hole out off the green is another one that could be a weekly task imho.

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 4:45 AM

Clash with friends works if you play a bracket tournament or ready go ( did for me)

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 9:05 AM

New bug? Hitting and rehitting, nothing works.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 9:18 AM

Noone else is having this bug, so, must be a personal bug. Happy!!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 11:14 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Happy!!

I dont believe you.🤣🤣🤣

RSS