Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • AcidBreak
    14 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 5:36 AM

Hi Nico,

I've shot several 'under 100' scores on Torrey CTTH for one of my weekly goals but have not been awarded the 15 stars.

Would appreciate your assistance to award them please.

Thanks

Edit: Issue sorted now and stars have been awarded. Thanks Nico 👍

• Fiura
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 5:54 AM

Hello Nico,
    same problem this week... 81.24 points in Pinehurst but no rewards...

Thank you

• Magnumracer
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 7:43 AM

I didn’t receive my 15 stars for one of my weekly goals, AGAIN.

It was fixed promptly after I posted in this thread but I really shouldn’t have to. But you know that.

Dennis

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 8:40 AM

Hi , perhaps an explanation as to how “in a row , “ win streak in achievements would be helpful as mine too is at 0/20 , I can’t say I win 20 in a row , but regularly win all 6 in my apparel 30 minute games . Do they reset to zero if you lose one match ?

• erikdec
    26 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 9:27 AM

same here 2 weeks in a row. 144 and NO reward

• Kacey1977
    652 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 12:53 PM

Hey Nico. It's happened again!! This time on "CTTH on Best of Famous".

Just shot 77.?? and guess what? NO STARS!! Sorry for bugging YOU with this, but if WGT did it properly, we wouldn't have to.

Thanks in advance.

Kacey.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:06 PM

bossbird:
    Do they reset to zero if you lose one match ?

You'd think so, otherwise it's not consecutive wins.  But hey, I'm not a WGT developer, so what I (and the rest of the English-speaking world) believe is 'consecutive' is not necessarily what they think is consecutive.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:32 PM

bossbird:

Hi , perhaps an explanation as to how “in a row , “ win streak in achievements would be helpful as mine too is at 0/20 , I can’t say I win 20 in a row , but regularly win all 6 in my apparel 30 minute games . Do they reset to zero if you lose one match ?

I have 1/20.  It's so much worse than the worst you thought :-/ I'm guessing your 6 is in 30min so one-hole games.  Not only does it reset to zero if you lose one match, but it does the same if you tie the hole whether you win or lose the playoff.  You will never get 20 in a row, the odds are massive, somewhere around 60,000/1. It's one of many achievements set up to be got only by cheating or sandbagging, the former in this case.

One my "goals" is to get 24 dings in a round, if I wanted to achieve that I'd need to deliberately miss putts while trying to ding, ridiculous.

Edit: sorry 60,000/1 was for 10, 20 about 3.5 billion/1.  Lol, got to be worth it for 1,000 coins.  Wonder if there's a L4. ;-)

• n8mc8
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 1:52 AM

Hi Nico,

I've got a 98 on Koele on 26/9/22 which hasn't been credited with the weekly goal.

Thanks for your help

N8

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 11:15 AM

I am caught up on the CTTH goals in here (this one should be fixed this week). 

Regarding the coin game winstreak goals/achievements. It does seem to be having issues with players that end up in a tiebreaker (whether they win or lose) and I also think if a player forfeit, it at times does also adjust or even restart the streak. 

RSS