Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • GArmstrong8
    1,198 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 3:16 PM

Well,this isn't in regards to CTTH, but I just tiered up and didn't receive my reward. Thanks

Gary

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 12:09 AM

WGTNico:

also I caught up on all the CTTH reports in here and will continue doing so throughout the week 

My two latest CTTH, Torey and National i scored under 100 and didn't receive my points. Not that i care very much but it should be fixed.

• tangmw
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 12:23 AM

Thanks Nico, last week I scored couple of times for CTTH but didn’t get the reward.

Today, was playing the showdown and was -2 after 6 holes. When playing the last 3 holes, the opponent forfeit and I was +1 after 9 holes.

Common problem and frustrating!

• BONALYAU
    191 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 1:56 AM

Hello!

I see that I am not the only one complaining about the "goals" weekly task "make a score of 100 or better in CTTH..."!

My 2 last tasks of that sort were successfully made but no 15 stars... And still no real answers... If there is a bug, suppress this kind of task (by the way not very difficult to achieve) and don't bother us with that...

This said, I find "Goals" an interesting thing, so please fix it! Thank you WGT!

• fyrdog9
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 7:00 AM

You can add me, Nico.  Submitted a Help request on 9/18 for the 95.09 I shot at Koele and didn't get the reward.  Shot a 65.66 there today, which contributed successfully to my 36 CTTH holes played daily reward, but still no joy for the breaking 100 weekly reward.

Fyr

• Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 8:11 AM

None of my weekly goals have rewarded me this week. Played CTTH for 200 or less - nothing. Hit the "ding" 12 times in a game - nothing. Last weekend a daily CTTH goal went unrewarded and I missed out on 15 credit. It just rolled passed and restarted the reward ribbon from scratch. E-mailed WGT and the response was something like "It may take 24-48 hrs to be attended, longer on weekends. Fat lot of good WGT are at helping out the players. Or should I say, Payers.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 11:53 PM

Greynurse0:

None of my weekly goals have rewarded me this week. Played CTTH for 200 or less - nothing. Hit the "ding" 12 times in a game - nothing. Last weekend a daily CTTH goal went unrewarded and I missed out on 15 credit. It just rolled passed and restarted the reward ribbon from scratch. E-mailed WGT and the response was something like "It may take 24-48 hrs to be attended, longer on weekends. Fat lot of good WGT are at helping out the players. Or should I say, Payers.

I posted a few days ago that the goal of dings in your case 12 mine was 18 , doesn’t seem to pay out if it was a 18 hole round , it pays out ok on 9 holes . Don’t know if this is the problem for you ?

• exwick
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 4:45 AM

15 stars for better than 200 at best of famous ctth not received despite achieving numerous times this week

• Fiura
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 11:45 PM

Sorry Nico, it is the second week that I have not received 15 stars for the CTTH reward. What should I do?

• Avinashokka
    743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 3:17 AM

Add me to the list please Nico. 78.51 on Pinehurst No.2 CTTH but goal not credited. Thanks. 

Edit. Thanks for the super fast response Nico.  Stars received, goal complete. 

RSS