Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 12:16 PM

MioKontic:
    Why is this in Discord only, why was it not put into put into the forum where it would get a bigger audience???  It seems that the mods have all but abandoned communication on the forum in favour of Discord.

Nico did mention it yesterday here in another Forum thread:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/710145/4748921.aspx#4748921

• CasperBrooks
    159 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 1:57 PM

Hello Nico,

Same problem after an 88.8 CTTH on Edgewood Tahoe. Thanks for being proactive to help fix it manually as people post.

Pete

• BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 3:55 PM

Hi Nico,

it seems the goals has stopped again...

Holed a shot from off the green - a good one as well - and it didn't register for the 5 points.

Can you sort please?

Cheers

• Gepetto1958
    4,218 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 6:47 PM

09.25.22 PGA National, 18 Complet Champion

I got 29 dings on this one ( look at the score lol) and did not get my 15 stars.

Ty Nico.

• BONALYAU
    191 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 8:58 PM

Hello!

Last week, I thought the problem was fixed, because, suddenly, I was awarded 15 stars for my weekly "Goal", 2 or 3 days after I performed my under 100...

Alas! Again, today, the problem reappeared , this time with Merion...

Would it be possible to fix it definitively, or to cancel such tasks... 

Thank you in advance!

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 1:52 AM

SamSpayed:

MioKontic:
    Why is this in Discord only, why was it not put into put into the forum where it would get a bigger audience???  It seems that the mods have all but abandoned communication on the forum in favour of Discord.

Nico did mention it yesterday here in another Forum thread:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/710145/4748921.aspx#4748921

Well, not really, that was something else, there was no mention that WGT were making software changes.  And guess what, now that they've admitted to making software changes in that area, who's to say they didn't cause the problem???  Like I said, it was rather strange that this was a known problem, and yet we all hit the problem at the same time... following a WGT update!  Seeing how good WGT are at putting in bugs, I don't for one second believe they had nothing to do with it.

And on another note, see how quick they were to disable the few credits we could get becuase of the bug, yet they don't bother disabling G&A because of all the bugs in there!

Seeing as we can't get the 150 free credits from videos, and they've disabled the few we could get, how about WGT giving everyone 100cr daily in compensation?

Like that's ever going to happen!

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 1:59 AM

CasperBrooks:

Hello Nico,

Same problem after an 88.8 CTTH on Edgewood Tahoe. Thanks for being proactive to help fix it manually as people post.

Pete

I think you need to learn the meaning of 'proactive'.

Proactive  adjective
    (of a person or action) creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.

What Nico is doing is being reactive, and only for those who have requested; those who aren't aware they can ask aren't getting anything.  It's better than nothing, but it's not being proactive!

• phipster
    4,427 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 2:23 AM

I have just sent this message to WGT customer support

Hello

My weekly goal is to score 100 or less at Manele...

As you can see from my score history I followed the link from the goal screen and have just surprisingly scored 62.65 and WGT has rewarded me with nothing...!!!

Your new goals and achievements seem to do this to me and my members with depressing frequency and it doesn't encourage us to play the different WGT games that you designed it to do...

Please correct these annoying bugs and while you are about it - credit me with the 15 stars I should have been given...

Cheers

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 3:59 AM

same here,just shot 52.08 at harbour town,didn't recieve the 15 stars

• KWallst
    253 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 4:15 AM

For Nico

Weekly Goal proposition:  Go on a 7-game win streak in coin room games (15 stars).

What I accomplished...

* won 2 consecutive games with passes for turf war.

* I then switched rooms and won 1 game in Rio

* I then played under the free sponsor in Rio and won 5 consecutive games

The result showed that I only won 1 out of 7 consecutive wins

I then played another Rio game which I LOST.

The Goal result then showed I won 2 out of 7 consecutive games???!!

I won 8 straight games and with the goal showing 1/7 consecutive games won

AND THEN I LOST a 9th game and now the goal shows my winning streak 2/7???!!!

What the heck!

Please reward me my due 15 stars for this goal.

Are these proposition goals tested before you folks publish it?  26 pages here with nothing but complaints of not being rewarded the 15 stars.

RSS