Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • mshorten1234
    301 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 5:51 AM

Hi Nico, completed the ctth under 100ft challenge twice, not sshowing as completed, can u please look into this for me? Many thanx 

• bwsq
    98 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 6:30 AM

So I bought the premier membership to take advantage of the increased rewards for G&I. I did the math and figured the increased rewards would never come close to covering the cost(18,000),I thought with the other benefits that come with the premier membership that it was worth it to me.

Now I see they have decreased the rewards across the board.

BAIT & SWITCH 

In 3 and a half years this is the first time I've felt ripped off.

I am constantly defending WGT on social media when folks post threads complaining that the game is rigged, fixed, or it's a money grab.

I'm done defending WGT on social media. 

I know WGT Nico is doing a great job keeping up with all the ctth glitches and such, but I really hope that he is also letting the WGT team know how many off their customer base is very disappointed and dissatisfied with the current state of their game.

• gjs93
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 9:38 AM

had the same problem today with the CTTH goal for scoring 100 or better at Congressional this morning, with a score of 85 but the goal has not updated.

thanks 

GJS93

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 10:25 AM

If Nico or one of the other nice folk could take a look, I scored 93.21 in a "Score 100 or better in a CTTH round" and haven't been credited with the goal. Thanks in advance.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:21 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Looks like it's 20c, 50c and 90c this week

Not for me.  Still 20c, 30c, and 40c max this week.

• weetabix7
    524 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:27 AM

I have the same problem with the ctth under 100ft Challenge again this week

Shaun

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:37 AM

Hi Nico , scored 78.24 at St. Andrews to hit my goal of under 100 , please can you add my 15 stars , thanks , Lesley 

• titdent
    6 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 12:26 PM

Hi, i hit 77.71 on Koele for a weekly under 100 and did not get my 15 stars. Thank to look at it.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 12:49 PM

SamSpayed:

DodgyPutter:
    Looks like it's 20c, 50c and 90c this week

Not for me.  Still 20c, 30c, and 40c max this week.

Sorry my bad, it's the same as last week for me too :-( 

For some reason I was totalling the amounts (20,20+30 and 20+30+40).

Lol while I'm here something else that occurs to me with all those people saying what a great job Nico is doing.

He is as far as I've seen giving the stars to all those that post they've missed them due to the many faults in G&A.  I think this is the third(?) week for most of the instances that some tasks aren't giving the rewards they should.

Why are these tasks still given? Is there a problem changing them? I doubt it as the rewards were changed in the middle of this debacle.  How many are not getting the rewards they should? How many don't post in the forum, discord, or on Nico's wall? The vast majority I'd guess.  This means many aren't getting the points they should be getting, and this is getting ignored and continued week on week.  They won't be seen complaining about it for obvious reasons so all we see is thanks from the few that have this corrected. 

If wgt don't want to stop giving these tasks and can't fix them they could at least inform people. Wgt sent us all a message encouraging us to join their discord server, why not a similar message explaining the situation and inviting all to post on Nico's wall if they have a problem. 

• BirdieBob010
    5 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 12:54 PM

Nico, as with many others, I completed the ctth on pga national with no award, can you assist.

RSS