Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 6:57 AM

Nico,

Please award my 15 stars for less than 100 at Oakmont CTTH. I scored 86.63.

Thanks

• JonCoctosin
    13 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 7:44 AM

Same here. Multiple weeks I’ve completed the under 100 score in the ctth weekly challenge and have yet to receive the goal. 

• xu294d
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 8:14 PM

Hi Nico

Please help check my weekly goal for scoring 200 or better in a CTTH round on Best of Bandon Par 3. I scored 128.

Thank you!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 8:14 PM

Blue588:

I was considering the memberships purely because of the incentive of the Goals & Achievements rewards as I don’t care much for the other features.

WGT changing the reward structure like this has put me off it, not just that the incentive is so much lower, it’s mainly a breach of trust.

I just checked my Goals this evening, and WGT has put the payouts back to where they were before.  Actually, it's slightly better... if you are a Premier member, you now get 2 Gold Packs instead of 1 for reaching 60 stars.

So, credit where credit is due.  Maybe they heard our complaints and backtracked.

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 9:52 PM

Thanks for answering, friend.

I had a comment deleted by WGT where I addressed this, so I will not be dwelling on it any further.

I believe I struck a nerve and it’s not my intention to cause any harm or be acrimonious, however I observe with skepticism the strategies that WGT is imposing and I am suspicious about this initiative of the Goals.

In the end, the players are not as dumb as WGT think they are. 

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 2:44 AM

SamSpayed:
    So, credit where credit is due.  Maybe they heard our complaints and backtracked.

Would have been nice if they'd told us.  Then again, they didn't tell us they reduced it either, although that's not surprising.

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 3:25 AM

To be fair to Nico every time I told him that I had met the CTTH goal he rewarded me with the 15 stars.

Post on here your score and perhaps message Nico directly and I am sure he’ll see you right.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 3:50 AM

MioKontic:

SamSpayed:

Would have been nice if they'd told us.  Then again, they didn't tell us they reduced it either, although that's not surprising.

What difference does it make to you ? ..you have already said on numerous occasions you are not interested in G&A........oh yea that's right , just gives you another opportunity to moan about something .  Tedious!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 6:15 AM

From Discord on the ad's

WGTChampion — Today at 14:11

to clarify: we were working on upgrading the Unity Ads SDK anyway. The going expectation is that the new SDK would fix the problem. However, we're continuing to be cautious since we're not having the same issues in dev and testing environments. And whenever that happens it adds alot of extra skepticism.

[14:11]

The best answer I have is  client release next week

Edit: sorry about wrong thread but in a hurry.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 12:11 PM

DodgyPutter:

From Discord on the ad's

WGTChampion — Today at 14:11

to clarify: we were working on upgrading the Unity Ads SDK anyway. The going expectation is that the new SDK would fix the problem. However, we're continuing to be cautious since we're not having the same issues in dev and testing environments. And whenever that happens it adds alot of extra skepticism.

[14:11]

The best answer I have is  client release next week

Edit: sorry about wrong thread but in a hurry.

Why is this in Discord only, why was it not put into put into the forum where it would get a bigger audience???  It seems that the mods have all but abandoned communication on the forum in favour of Discord.

RSS